Country
Japan

MastroDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I all, just to inform you all I solved (it seem...) the issue on loading save game after using your cheat code for 1.1 that does not works for me... I uninstalled emudeck, configuration, amd deleted all contents installed in TotK, including patch and mod, not it seem works

Maze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there.
Does anyone has a problem with the fly „hold down x“ cheat? This cheat is sometimes working and sometimes not but I don’t know how to activate the cheat in a proper way. In my opinion it is a lucky thing to get this code work.

Sometimes I start the game and activate the code and it’s working fine. But very often nothing happens. All other cheats are working fine.

I don’t know what requirements I need to activate this code?

Vers: 1.1.1
Edizon / Breeze
Actual Cheat files from Git Hub.

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Kaizen_3090,
Reactions: tabzer

Maze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
code in attachment
Wow. Great job. I testet it out and everything works fine. One question:
Is there any chance to keep all the armor stuff after activating the armor set code? I tried it with saving but after I reload all my armor stuff is gone.

HornHeadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after updating the cheat menu looks completely different. Now it looks like this:

Trash.jpg

And the only things that work are the moon jump and quantity.

Weapon durability is broken stuff still breaks. The names of the codes don't really help either. What does "Maybe ohk" mean? Repair I would assume is repair your weapons but how do I access that? The down and up arrows that probably correspond to the Dpad don't do anything.

How can I go back to the previous version where I can turn off weapon durability completely?

Maze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So after updating the cheat menu looks completely different. Now it looks like this:

View attachment 372736

And the only things that work are the moon jump and quantity.

Weapon durability is broken stuff still breaks. The names of the codes don't really help either. What does "Maybe ohk" mean? Repair I would assume is repair your weapons but how do I access that? The down and up arrows that probably correspond to the Dpad don't do anything.

How can I go back to the previous version where I can turn off weapon durability completely?
What cheat engine do you use? I loaded the cheat file in Breeze at the advanced menu while pressing the right ZR button. (Game must be startet) after this an expanded menu will appear. Press now R and load your text file. Close the application and start Edizon now you can use all cheats

HornHeadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What cheat engine do you use? I loaded the cheat file in Breeze at the advanced menu while pressing the right ZR button. (Game must be startet) after this an expanded menu will appear. Press now R and load your text file. Close the application and start Edizon now you can use all cheats
breeze/edizon

HornHeadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that didnt work.

I even uninstalled Breeze/Edizon, deleted the cheat files and started again. Its still the new list of cheats that don't include durability. lol it was working until someone 'updated.'

Can we please go back to the version that was working.

Maze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah that didnt work.

I even uninstalled Breeze/Edizon, deleted the cheat files and started again. Its still the new list of cheats that don't include durability. lol it was working until someone 'updated.'

Can we please go back to the version that was working.
This version works too. You have a mistake in making it work. You don’t have to delete / reinstall the apps. There is a mistake in importing the txt file to breeze / Edizon.

Edit:
Did you delete the old cheat file on your SD cart in the atmosphere folder which belongs to TotK and only copied the new one in the folder?

HornHeadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This version works too. You have a mistake in making it work. You don’t have to delete / reinstall the apps. There is a mistake in importing the txt file to breeze / Edizon.

Edit:
Did you delete the old cheat file on your SD cart in the atmosphere folder which belongs to TotK and only copied the new one in the folder?
Yes.

I deleted the txt file in the cheats folder. I found a different txt file to use that has over 100 cheats and all it does is crash the damn game.

ALL I need is invicibility, durability, inf items and moon jump.

Thats it. Not 1000 different damage modifiers.

Why do people break what was working,... I'll never understand that.

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.

I deleted the txt file in the cheats folder. I found a different txt file to use that has over 100 cheats and all it does is crash the damn game.

ALL I need is invicibility, durability, inf items and moon jump.

Thats it. Not 1000 different damage modifiers.

Why do people break what was working,... I'll never understand that.
You might need to make your own .txt file with only the codes you want to use. Makes everything easier.

Reactions: tabzer and Maze

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I noticed that the cheats of item multiplier isn't working anymore with some things, like zonai devices, poes etc. Is there an alternative?

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This easy to use? What I’m saying is, I need educating please. I use my kids switch but I want to get this game. Cheats easy to use? Hello!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too bad Hitler didn't make camps for immigrants oh wait
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Isn't the latest method for slim like self right?
    Like a 1 wire mod?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still two wire with resistor if you don't count the 7 wire pc probes cause hardware likes a good probing
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    2 wires left on motherboard, 7 temp soldered to a flasher, then removed after flashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Technically don't even have to remove it could just keep it on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That you'll only see once +1