OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alright, guys, I've been away for awhile working off and on my hack, right? okay, I know you might not care, but I'm here to show off a vid on youtube I made yesterday. I finally learned how to make new sprites on my platinum version hack.

basically what I did was ripped some hg/ss sprites and place them on platinum, here take a look-see, and watch what I've improved in 4th gen hacking, hopefully one day I'll be good as some of the other folks who hack 4th gen pkmn game.

here the link to my vid, I'm facing off against, I think commander jupiter: oooh, thanks twiztidsinz for the quick link!!!!!

this from platinum plus version 2, it's not yet release to public yet, the vid will tell you morez.

thanks for the time, laz!

On another note: I've been searches for better 4th gen hoenn sprites, if anyone have any custom-made sprite I would be more than grateful in accepting them. I will give person the full and rightful deserved credit of the sprite.

Thank you!

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Looks great. Having Platinum with HG/SS sprites would be a great way to kill time until a proper fix is released.
Dude, instead on hacking Platinum, which I doubt people will play after the latest pkmn releases, you should working on something like HG/SS Enhanced Edition.

Kaiyos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.Darky said:
Looks great. Having Platinum with HG/SS sprites would be a great way to kill time until a proper fix is released.
Dude, instead on hacking Platinum, which I doubt people will play after the latest pkmn releases, you should working on something like HG/SS Enhanced Edition.

If it's so easy why haven't you done it already?! -_- lol he doesn't owe us anything and it's not really anyone's business what he does in his spare time, is it?

404errord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We won't be seeing any enhanced HGSS hacks until we can get a patch to play the damn thing.
Great work, man, this is a pretty neat mod!

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Kaiyos said:
If it's so easy why haven't you done it already?! -_- lol he doesn't owe us anything and it's not really anyone's business what he does in his spare time, is it?
Pft, hahaha. I never said it was easy, I was just suggesting something. He is free to consider my idea or not.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
thank you! thank you, everybody! I really appreciate all the views and suggestions, I really do! And trust me folks, HGSS would definitely be my choice of game to hack, but sadly, the game's still unplayable, I find the game freezing all the time really ANNOYING! I'm just gonna wait, until somebody make a legitimate patch! So right I'm just gonna stick into playin' my hack, it a close enough replica to an america hgss rom with hgss sprites I used...or maybe replay my j-pan copy of hgss.

Plus there's really no hacking programs out I could use to hack the rom...And if I did some how, right now, I doubt the rom would even work anymore.

Anyways, I'm finish with all my sprite editing, my game should be ready either later or tomorrow, if you prefer to a barely playable hgss rom, then by all means go ahead...or you could play mine until somebody fix hgss. LOL cuz I'll be damn if I'm gonna play on deSmume...my run REALLY slow!!!!! -_-

Once again, thanks for all the suggestion.

This has been the BaNdit!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! I'm looking forward to this hack. And I'm especially looking forward to a lot of updated things. Keep up the good work!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...