Hacking The last story

dmitsuki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to run The Last Story I get a bunch of gibberish with Wii in the middle and have to restart my Wii.

No error codes or numbers or anything.

Anybody got any clue as to what this is? I searched for it but didn't get anything.

Another problem I seem to be having is no text appears on the forum unless somebody quotes something...

dmitsuki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dmitsuki said:
When I try to run The Last Story I get a bunch of gibberish with Wii in the middle and have to restart my Wii.

No error codes or numbers or anything.

Anybody got any clue as to what this is? I searched for it but didn't get anything.

Another problem I seem to be having is no text appears on the forum unless somebody quotes something...
Can anybody even see this post?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can see your second one. I can see your first one if I quote it (or when I scroll down while writing this post). But I noticed this on other posts as well (within a certain time), so I guess it's something on the server.
unsure.gif

On topic: The last story isn't released outside Japan, so the chances are VERY high you have the Japanese version. Assuming you don't have a Japanese (or region-changed) wii, it may be needed to install priiloader and use the "region free everything" hack.

I don't know if that's enough to get the Japanese characters on there or that more is needed.
(obviously, if the "gibberish" you're refering to are actually Japanese characters...then that's normal
wink.gif
).

EDIT: nice...now MY post is invisible. It's going to be a fun day on this forum.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches