The last story

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by dmitsuki, Feb 17, 2011.

Feb 17, 2011

The last story by dmitsuki at 3:20 AM (677 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. dmitsuki
    OP

Newcomer dmitsuki Member

United States
    When I try to run The Last Story I get a bunch of gibberish with Wii in the middle and have to restart my Wii.

No error codes or numbers or anything.

Anybody got any clue as to what this is? I searched for it but didn't get anything.

Another problem I seem to be having is no text appears on the forum unless somebody quotes something...

2. dmitsuki
    OP

Newcomer dmitsuki Member

United States
    Can anybody even see this post?

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I can see your second one. I can see your first one if I quote it (or when I scroll down while writing this post). But I noticed this on other posts as well (within a certain time), so I guess it's something on the server. [​IMG]

On topic: The last story isn't released outside Japan, so the chances are VERY high you have the Japanese version. Assuming you don't have a Japanese (or region-changed) wii, it may be needed to install priiloader and use the "region free everything" hack.

I don't know if that's enough to get the Japanese characters on there or that more is needed.
    (obviously, if the "gibberish" you're refering to are actually Japanese characters...then that's normal [​IMG] ).

EDIT: nice...now MY post is invisible. It's going to be a fun day on this forum. [​IMG]