The Humble Deep Silver Bundle

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Joe88, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Joe88
    OP

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    [​IMG]
    Just when you thought you can hide the remaining of your saving after the steam summer sale, the humble bundle team decides its not over yet.​

[​IMG]

Source: https://www.humblebundle.com/

2. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Lots of games I have no interest in playing.

NahuelDS likes this.
  3. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    Already had the Saints Row games on PS+ and got hold of Risen 2 during the aforementioned Steam sale. Still bought it though as I've been meaning to try Dead Island and £3 seemed entirely reasonable.

Before anyone asks: Multiple games are bundled into single keys so I don't have any spares. Sorry.

4. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    Lots of games I have & no interest in playing.

5. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    I already have SR3 through PS+, and could've picked it up for $5 on the 360 at Walmart, but $5 for SR2, SR3 + DLC, and Dead Island GOTY is an insanely good deal, and that's not even counting Risen2 and Sacred 2. Glad I didn't splurge on anything during the Steam sales earlier this month.

6. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    To contrast with the others I have yet to play saints row and really should, I really liked the first Risen for the 360 (though it was the turning point for console ports) and could always do with a copy of sacred 2.

Dead island I can take or leave but it is probably one of those games I should really have played if I want to call my experience broad.

Sadly it is Steam only and I have no interest in getting Steam.

7. Issac

Issac I

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    Now I regret buying SR3 Full Package during the steam sale >_<

8. Fluto

Fluto A potato in disguise

Apr 17, 2009
    The Moon
    Bought 7 copies. :P

9. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    I heard Dead Island and Riptide were both poop, and really, I probably shouldn't drop $5 on getting the pack with DLC seeing as I have school books to buy. As nice as it would be, I don't even know if I can run Saints Row 3 on this computer. Thus, I'll drop the $1.00 so I can redeem stuff on Steam.

10. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Apparently Saint's Row 2's PC port was kind of ass, so if you're picking up the bundle you might want to keep that in mind. There's supposed to be a fair amount of mods out there to help work out the issues.

Still, this is more than a fair price for all these great games (and Dead Island, if you're into that sort of thing).

11. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    One or two I have, the others I'm meh on, and you're not getting individual keys this time?

Meh.

12. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    Pretty much don't like any of them, bought it anyway :)

aaronz77 likes this.
  13. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Why?
    Yup, you get Bundle A, Bundle B and Bundle C, depending if you just buy the bundle, Beat the Average or pay 25 USD.

I've BTA, SR 3 Full package for 5 USD is an absolute steal. WOW what a deal

14. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Admittedly I am a few years out of the education game but was it not the case that "if you are buying books you are going about it wrong"*? This surely goes double now ebooks are readily available for just about everything.

*slim exception for the books usually introduced early on that act as the basis for everything to come.

15. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    I'm no stranger to having to use mods to fix a pretty broken PC game (see: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II), and I'm 65% sure that Saints Row 2 should run fine on my machine, so I'll endure.

Don't get me wrong. I know how to get books on the cheap, and I have ways I can get them for free ebook style (piracy is sometimes useful for the student on a budget). My preliminary total was about $80 though, so I need to stay at least $10 above that just in case.

16. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    I was hoping to see Stalker: Clear Sky on there... nope.

Hopefully it gets added after a few days.

17. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    I've been wanting Sacred 2 for like two years or more.
    So, sold just from that. Never wanted to pay full price, but I wouldn't mind a legit copy of Risen 2.
    I heard SR2 was bad on PC and I own SR3 so that's less of a bonus, but $15 (my usual donation since I never really play the bundle games) will get me quite a deal on those two.
    Though DLC for SR3 is nice (never buy DLC) and...well Dead Island maybe I can give it away if someone is desperate.

18. Issac

Issac I

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    I guess I've done it all wrong. Bought many course books (around 30) all new, and I never re-sold any single one of them. I really do like to have my books, to be able to come back to them and read up on stuff. Maybe it depends on what kind of degree you have? I think mine's called MSE (Or M.Sc.Eng)? Books are a necessity for me, and my future work.

19. pokefloote

pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    Same.

.-.

20. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Wanted to buy it yesterday, but my paypal account was still empty from the steam sales. :P

And to buy it for like 0.3 euro is a bit too embarrasingly cheap for me (ey! It's for charity). I'll do it in a couple days.