Homebrew RELEASE The first Homebrew as an NSP - Anime Movie Player for Nintendo Switch - 18if

• Thread starter Deleted-442439
  • Start date
  • Views 41,467
  • Replies 108
  • Likes 16

Straw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
where should I put the mp3 files? I put mine in root but it doesnt show, it's just playing the despacito 2 ^_^

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
They really should remove the "Release" tag, since there's no files released here. Maybe move it to a news section, or the edge of the forum. At least until there is a download link.

And fuck Discord.

D

Deleted-442439

OP
They really should remove the "Release" tag, since there's no files released here. Maybe move it to a news section, or the edge of the forum. At least until there is a download link.

And fuck Discord.

It is a release thread, but I can't provide a download link due to site rules.

Reactions: Pluupy

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Inside the romFS of legalinfo in the nsp.
Wrong. It's in the RomFS of html-docs (another manual-nca). legalinfo is the main-manual-nca.

I think this version of Cellenseres Video Player is much better.
He's still polishing it and tries to make a better UI for that.

Also all the Episodes in this version are 720p.
Installed Filesize: ~1,9GB

Shrike

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I mean we could also just alter* the CFW so, that hbMenu "Apps" are part of the Switches "main-menu".
All you want is the Icon in Home-Screen, right? Thats why NSP-Install for homebrew is a cool thing .. or is there more ?

EDIT: * if that is possible

Last edited by Shrike,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I mean we could also just alter* the CFW so, that hbMenu "Apps" are part of the Switches "main-menu".
All you want is the Icon in Home-Screen, right? Thats why NSP-Install for homebrew is a cool thing .. or is there more ?

EDIT: * if that is possible
I’m not completely clear on the details, but I believe applets do have certain other limitations such as only having access to 500MB RAM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...