Homebrew RELEASE The first Homebrew as an NSP - Anime Movie Player for Nintendo Switch - 18if

• Thread starter Deleted-442439
  • Start date
  • Views 40,742
  • Replies 108
  • Likes 16
D

Deleted-442439

OP
With Authoring Tools now being public, as well as the methods to modify it for prodencryption, we now have our first official homebrew NSP, in the form of a Proof of Concept video player, by Cellenseres.

That's right, we now have a installable homebrew app, that lets you watch anime directly on your Switch!

As it is built with "illegal" methods, I can't link to it here, but as always there is a certain Discord (same place we offered DevMenu nsp) where you can grab a copy.

Last edited by ,

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
With Authoring Tools now being public, as well as the methods to modify it for prodencryption, we now have our first official homebrew NSP, in the form of a Proof of Concept video player, by Cellenseres.

That's right, we now have a installable homebrew app, that lets you watch anime directly on your Switch!

As it is built with "illegal" methods, I can't link to it here, but as always there is a certain Discord (same place we offered DevMenu nsp) where you can grab a copy.

Where I can get the invite of the discord server ?

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

EDIT: Nice hint anyone looking for the Discord just view his signature

Last edited by Proto-Propski,

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, working for me, too. :^)

3A5F98E7-C1BA-494E-B1F6-1B0E9F3E6C73.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...