The files

  • Thread starter Thread starter djtaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,524
  • Replies Replies 2

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
2,997
Reaction score
3
Trophies
1
Age
54
Website
Visit site
XP
141
Country
All of the files you require are in my signature
biggrin.gif


Have fun - my PM's are full and im leaving them that way , go to wadder.net to message me or post on a forums here.
 
I'm sorry if I come off as a huge n00b, but I've tried downloading the gamma loader files from your sig and I get a .txt file telling me I need to get the files personally from you. Is it still the only way to get the files?
I would really like to get those files and have my backup channel up and running, if it isn't much of an inconvenience.

I'm just posting this here in case you check it often so I don't need to go register over at WADder.

Thanks in advance
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted