The feces of a male cow

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I'm going to the best school in the whole country, whose patron is closely related to the good queen of England. (I guess nephew or something)
I'm so damn excited to go, along with a really close friend I like.
That friend posted that she's going to that school on facebook, and now..
This stupid clingy girl who's in love with us is following us there. I want to end my life. You guys have no idea how disappointed I am, and I hate my life enough.
Another thing, my bro just left to another city.. He's coming back in 2 days. That also sucks, I don't want him to go..
Gosh! *rage* ... Can you guys help me out with that clingy girl?
Nuff said for today.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Tell that clingy girl to gtfo? It's up to you if you want to tell her in a nice or mean way.

If not you'll just have to put up with her.

Or tell her to be less clingy (most probably not gonna work).

Or ruin her image of you by doing something terrible/perverted to her (do at your own risk), that'll get her to stay away from you.

Lucifer666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Raika said:
Tell that clingy girl to gtfo? It's up to you if you want to tell her in a nice or mean way.

If not you'll just have to put up with her.

Or tell her to be less clingy (most probably not gonna work).

Or ruin her image of you by doing something terrible/perverted to her (do at your own risk), that'll get her to stay away from you.

Problem is that I'm her best friend, and I'm really not the type who'd wanna harm anyone.
As for telling her, she'll cry, believe me. She cries if she loses a round in CoD.
Ruin my image.. not gonna work. She's the most perverted person I know. She acts like my pencil case is a male part.
I really don't wanna destroy our friendship... kay, maybe I do, but not in a way in which it'll show that I don't want her.
I have horrible experiences with clingy people. They just won't leave me alone.
I'm screwed. FML.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Clingy girl going to a good school? Just ignore her, talk to her, it's really not the end of the world.

Your Brother has gone for 2 days, not 2 years...

Lucifer666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KevInChester said:
Clingy girl going to a good school? Just ignore her, talk to her, it's really not the end of the world.

Your Brother has gone for 2 days, not 2 years...

She's the pure definition of "the end of the world".
As for my bro, yeah, I know
tongue.gif
, it's not really a big deal. Just blogged about that for no real reason.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, this brings back bad memories. I met a girl on a cruise and made the mistake of giving her my number, thinking it was only the trip thing. She sent so many mixed signals, but I ended up deciding she just wanted to be friends. Anyway, like a year after the cruise she started calling and texting me everyday. She even brought up visiting me a couple times.

I took the cowards way out instead of talking about it. Ignoring her wasn't enough, so I ended up just blocking her number.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ohhh... give her to me. joke...

even though it'll hurt tell her what you don't like about her slowly, don't let her speak before you finish. make sure she understand that you don't like her being too clingy. maybe she'll change.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I had a friend like that :/ still do. Of course I tended to ignore just about everything back when I was at school, ended up having... ugh... "friends"... because of her...

Anyway, if your her best friend, wouldn't it make it make sense that she would stalk you to your new school?

Lucifer666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FrozenIndignation said:
I had a friend like that :/ still do. Of course I tended to ignore just about everything back when I was at school, ended up having... ugh... "friends"... because of her...

Anyway, if your her best friend, wouldn't it make it make sense that she would stalk you to your new school?

It's just like this: She's mad in love with me. I hate her.
People tell me I'm her best friend, but she's not mine.
So actually, no, it's not natural that she follows me to my new school.
Odd thing is she hasn't noticed how unhappy I am with her presence.
It's just the pure definition of clinginess.
She also started playing WoW with me. Same realm, same race, same class, same spec. Totally ruined my gaming experience.

and @Narayan: Will try sometime soon. Maybe today or tomorrow or something. Thanks.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Darmanitan said:
FrozenIndignation said:

It's just like this: She's mad in love with me. I hate her.
People tell me I'm her best friend, but she's not mine.
So actually, no, it's not natural that she follows me to my new school.
Odd thing is she hasn't noticed how unhappy I am with her presence.
It's just the pure definition of clinginess.
She also started playing WoW with me. Same realm, same race, same class, same spec. Totally ruined my gaming experience.
Ok then, so she's madly in love with you, but it wouldn't make sense for her to stalk you? Yeah, that makes sense.

So you dont want her around, but dont want to hurt her feelings.
You're unhappy around her, but you let her play games with you/stalk you online.
Kinda indecisive aren't you?

What I really want to know is this: what did you do to make her feel this way, you know, apart from humoring her, and playing video games with her.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Since you hate her, just tell her to gtfo directly. Trying to be nice wouldn't get you anywhere in your case, since she might take your nice actions the wrong way, and think you're hitting on her or something.

But if you're a reeeaaaaally nice guy, then I doubt you'll ever get her to stop following you around.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Darmanitan said:
So, I'm going to the best school in the whole country, whose patron is closely related to the good queen of England. (I guess nephew or something)
There hasn't been a Queen of England since 1707. Yes, I'm a pedant.

Lucifer666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Narayan said:
so i'll understand more, what is it that you hate about her? only her being too clingy?
No. She's horribly dirty minded. All she talks about is boners and guys that keep hitting on her. She's obsessed with sex. She acts like I'm her whole world. She's addicted to screamo, and that disgusting "music" that talks about blood and skin and whatnot that really has no music, and she swears too much. I don't get it, we have nothing in common.

FrozenIndignation said:
Ok then, so she's madly in love with you, but it wouldn't make sense for her to stalk you? Yeah, that makes sense.

So you dont want her around, but dont want to hurt her feelings.
You're unhappy around her, but you let her play games with you/stalk you online.
Kinda indecisive aren't you?

What I really want to know is this: what did you do to make her feel this way, you know, apart from humoring her, and playing video games with her.

I don't let her play video games online with me... She joins along anyways.
I never want her, so I'm actually decisive, not the other way around.
I don't know, we have nothing in common. She's crazy.

QUOTE(Raika @ Jun 5 2011, 12:53 PM)
Since you hate her, just tell her to gtfo directly. Trying to be nice wouldn't get you anywhere in your case, since she might take your nice actions the wrong way, and think you're hitting on her or something.

But if you're a reeeaaaaally nice guy, then I doubt you'll ever get her to stop following you around.

I'm nice, but I'm going to a high-class school to avoid low-class people... So.. it's for my own good I guess.
We're working on it. Thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: will @SylverReZ scalp Switch 2s? :)