Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Last night my Supercard DSTWO started getting the "error occurred" message. This was after I used the micro SD on my PC to transfer some GBA games. My card never got this problem before and I ordered my card not even a month ago. I am on a 3ds XL. When I have time I will try reformatting the SD card when I have internet on my PC as I am in a new apartment and am posting from my phone.

One other thing that I wonder about is if putting my card in a 3ds game case could have damaged my card. Seems weird but if it worked before then that may have been a cause. Soon I can try to test the card on someone I know's DS Lite. I will make sure I try that before reformatting as well.

I have not done any updating on my 3ds XL and have played games with the DSTWO before.

Thank you for any information about this problem and I hope to get back with more regarding my end with the issue.

Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, I was just silly and forgot I updated my 3DS shortly after I got my DSTWO. I got my DSTWO on Aug 3 and the 3DS update was between then and Aug 8 and I just didn't remember to look for the DSTWO firmware update. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later