The "error occurred" problem

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Exaltys, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Exaltys
    OP

Exaltys GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2009
    United States
    Last night my Supercard DSTWO started getting the "error occurred" message. This was after I used the micro SD on my PC to transfer some GBA games. My card never got this problem before and I ordered my card not even a month ago. I am on a 3ds XL. When I have time I will try reformatting the SD card when I have internet on my PC as I am in a new apartment and am posting from my phone.

One other thing that I wonder about is if putting my card in a 3ds game case could have damaged my card. Seems weird but if it worked before then that may have been a cause. Soon I can try to test the card on someone I know's DS Lite. I will make sure I try that before reformatting as well.

I have not done any updating on my 3ds XL and have played games with the DSTWO before.

Thank you for any information about this problem and I hope to get back with more regarding my end with the issue.

2. Exaltys
    OP

Exaltys GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2009
    United States
    So, I was just silly and forgot I updated my 3DS shortly after I got my DSTWO. I got my DSTWO on Aug 3 and the 3DS update was between then and Aug 8 and I just didn't remember to look for the DSTWO firmware update. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.