1. Exaltys

    OP Exaltys GBAtemp Fan
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Messages:
    473
    Country:
    United States
    Last night my Supercard DSTWO started getting the "error occurred" message. This was after I used the micro SD on my PC to transfer some GBA games. My card never got this problem before and I ordered my card not even a month ago. I am on a 3ds XL. When I have time I will try reformatting the SD card when I have internet on my PC as I am in a new apartment and am posting from my phone.

    One other thing that I wonder about is if putting my card in a 3ds game case could have damaged my card. Seems weird but if it worked before then that may have been a cause. Soon I can try to test the card on someone I know's DS Lite. I will make sure I try that before reformatting as well.

    I have not done any updating on my 3ds XL and have played games with the DSTWO before.

    Thank you for any information about this problem and I hope to get back with more regarding my end with the issue.
     
  2. Exaltys

    OP Exaltys GBAtemp Fan
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Messages:
    473
    Country:
    United States
    So, I was just silly and forgot I updated my 3DS shortly after I got my DSTWO. I got my DSTWO on Aug 3 and the 3DS update was between then and Aug 8 and I just didn't remember to look for the DSTWO firmware update. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - occurred, problem, error