The Division launch trailer released

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by T-hug, Mar 1, 2016.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England

The Division launches March 8th on PC, PS4 & Xbox One.
    :arrow:The Division Official Site

2. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    I still have mixed feelings about this game. Probably won't be picking it up at launch cuz I really want to see how it launches first. Knowing recent Ubi i'm not expecting good things :P

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Best new franchise from IGN they say. I am not sure I can trust that claim for an online focused game that has not been released and stood for at leas two months.

4. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    I played the open beta. Didn't end up liking the game though but I'm not sure if that's because of the restrictions in the beta. At first I felt like I was playing Destiny 2 with PVE and once you get into solo missions the game felt very linear. I did get to team up with a friend though which was really fun being all tactical and planny like most Tom Clancy Games. The appeal just didn't last for me.

5. mashers

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    I hate these game trailers. All they show is cut scenes, and about 20 seconds of actually gameplay. If I'm deciding whether or not I'll like the game, I need to see the part of the game I can actually play instead of just look at (or skip) :glare: