Homebrew The denpa men 3

orly3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One last queston, I need help to edit my gold and jewels. Please help me!
I'm not 100% sure where those values are in the savefile, maybe try searching the savefile for your amount of gold or jewels. If it doesn't have the values as a readable string then I'd recommend just experimenting near your playername/inventory (around 0x139f0)
Good luck :)

Cookie__XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also want to hack my save file, but I don't really understand, how.
Is the savedata.bin encrypted, and if yes, how to decrypt it?
And I don't really know, how I could modify names, items, money etc. with an hex editor.
Can anyone help me?

PS:
I uploadet my unmodified savedata.

Attachments

• savedata.bin.txt
    347.4 KB · Views: 185

orly3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I completely forgot about this :P
@Cookie__XD I downloaded your savefile and found the character names at offset '139F0' (tristan, HERO!!!!!, etc...)
I'm not sure if the save is encrypted or if it's just that parts of it is saved in a proprietry format (I suppose that's pretty much encryption too) but you can edit the names very easily.
If you want to mess around with it yourself, try looking at offset 139F0 in a hex editor (If you don't have a hex-editor, I reocmmend HxD)

Heres what you would do if you wanted to edit names:
In HxD, press ctrl+g, enter the offset value relative to the beginning of the file and click ok.
Scroll down and you should see some names in the right column (Tristan is at 13A50), change the letters to whatever you want, but make sure you leave an empty byte between the letters (leave the dots between the letters, otherwise it won't work).

If you want to test editing stats/equipment/collectables, edit the bytes under/between the character names.
I have no idea what byte corresponds to what value, but when I tested the modification in-game, editing bytes around there gave me so much stuff.
I don't have the game anymore as I only had it to help the OP so I won't be able to test any further.

Anyway, I hope that helps get you started :)

Cookie__XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks a lot! I´ll try this, but for now I have an bigger problem...
My SD Card´s file system is damaged and not so easy to repair.
So I try to recover the files and put them to another SD Card.
This could take I while, and than I can test to edit the save file...

Cookie__XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, I had to delete the most games and reinstall them, luckily I exported the savegames from the most important games. So now I´ll try to modify my denpa man 3 savegame.

Newedge_Isaiah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i have learned how to hack this game myself! Back a while ago! I can teach you how to edit you Denpa men colors, abilities, equipment, Antenna, and names and so much more! Just ask and i will teach. It is hacked with Hexing. It is very simple.

EDIT: Here are my various Save Files for that game. Keep in mind that the all of them, besides one of theme, are a 100% Completed story. If you'd like, i will remake them as New Games.

Click Here To Download

Last edited by Newedge_Isaiah,

Cookie__XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow really?! Yes of course we wanna know!
Equipment would be very nice.
Do you know, how to hack their strength (Or how to get them a higher level?)

Newedge_Isaiah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am working on a tutorial now but it is gonna be hard! So for now, if u would like just upload your save file with the stuff you want. The only thing un-hackable right now is Money & Jewels. Jut upload ur file to me and i will hack it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock