Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tiny web server doesnt display another ip and kws i think has bug on my phone as it doesnt show settings button, common problem when googled soooo ummm lol

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
tiny web server doesnt display another ip and kws i think has bug on my phone as it doesnt show settings button, common problem when googled soooo ummm lol
Great. Well, have you tried pressing and holding the Wi-Fi icon in your status bar when you swipe it down to turn it on? That usually takes you to the settings page for Wi-Fi. Another way is to get a laptop (or something with Wi-Fi) and connect to your hotspot, then view its details and pick out the IP for your Android from there.

Reactions: swanly

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The wiiu isnt staying connected to android. when i do internet test on wiiu....the first part - wiiu to network device, i get an ip address on android, then it will try connecting to internet and fail and disconnect. any ideas?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
The wiiu isnt staying connected to android. when i do internet test on wiiu....the first part - wiiu to network device, i get an ip address on android, then it will try connecting to internet and fail and disconnect. any ideas?
Try setting up TubeHAX on your server or on the Wii U, then give your Android internet temporarily.

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It was the phone. galaxy ace 4 with kitkat wasnt working. using galaxy s3 with jellybean. But now im getting "forbidden no directory listings". Guess my files are wrong place. kws says its serving files from storage/emulated/o" is that the root? i extract all files to there?

Last edited by swanly,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
It was the phone. galaxy ace 4 with kitkat wasnt working. using galaxy s3 with jellybean. But now im getting "forbidden no directory listings". Guess my files are wrong place. kws says its serving files from storage/emulated/o" is that the root? i extract all files to there?
"storage/emulated/0" is the root, yes.

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes i got it. A pain i cant direct file location in kws, all files stored on root. And on the phone i use all the time. Gotta be careful not to enable data, wiiu will still update in standby wont it?

Thank you for the help.

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to keep coming back. Finding info in these forums is a bit difficult. Are sdhc not compatible with loadline?

Keep getting cant mount etc.

EDIT. Nevermind. Working now... shrugs

Last edited by swanly,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to keep coming back. Finding info in these forums is a bit difficult. Are sdhc not compatible with loadline?

Keep getting cant mount etc.
As far as I've heard, no. Don't quote me on that... However, I DO know that SDHC isn't compatible with vWii, although my 4 GB SD works on it, and SD cards are only supposed to go up to 2 GB...

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I've heard, no. Don't quote me on that... However, I DO know that SDHC isn't compatible with vWii, although my 4 GB SD works on it, and SD cards are only supposed to go up to 2 GB...
If you clone a 2GB card and write the clone to the 4GB card it will trick the Wii into using it. Then you can reformat the drive and use the extra 2GBs that you zeroed out

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Trenton Dulaney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not that SDHC's don't work, mine works perfectly...but you can't run miihacks the first time using fat32 format. SDHC's don't come with Traditional FAT formatting so in order to format them you have to use a program or the command line. Also that would probably create a partition on the SDHC because FAT can't utilize more than 4gb.

marcus van basten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I put this questin in diferrent post because im not sure in which should it be.
Hi, im new with the WII U Brew. I have a console in FW 4.1.0
Im folowing the instructions in the guide; so, i want to download the DefinitivePackage. But i'm Under an older Firmware.
It will work if i delete the Loadiine + Server (dimok's commit 9e2af86) and include this Loadiine for 4.1.0?.

Otherwise: How do i mix that definitive Package with anything to use the Loadiine v3 for 4.1.0.

Aclaration: I want to host all the files myself in an android phone. Connect the wii U to internet is not and option for me

Last edited by marcus van basten,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put this questin in diferrent post because im not sure in which should it be.
Hi, im new with the WII U Brew. I have a console in FW 4.1.0
Im folowing the instructions in the guide; so, i want to download the DefinitivePackage. But i'm Under an older Firmware.
It will work if i delete the Loadiine + Server (dimok's commit 9e2af86) and include this Loadiine for 4.1.0?.

Otherwise: How do i mix that definitive Package with anything to use the Loadiine v3 for 4.1.0.

Aclaration: I want to host all the files myself in an android phone. Connect the wii U to internet is not and option for me
Yes, you can just replace the Loadiine folder with the 4.1.0 Loadiine. You can then edit index.html with Notepad or Notepad++ and then point it to the correct folder/file name.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
nope, using a 64GB SDXC on my vWii now :)
that SD-non-HC/XC 2GB restriction only for when you attempt to install homebrew launcher with wii games exploit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes