Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, where did you get this info? So will it be using 2D or 3D cover? Because based on what I read at the Loadiine thread, there was a discussion about whether to use 2D or 3D
Glad to tell you guys, that I found what was causing the issues with [Loadiine v4 on 5.4.0] just now. I am not gonna do the fix for loadiine v4 as it's not worth for me to invest time into it now. I can better invest the time into finishing the current version. I will just release the new loadiine gx2 in the near future which will work on 5.4.0 as well.

I have one person who verified it working on 5.4.0.
Pretty sure they're going with the 3D interfaces.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I have a problem; it enters ok in index.html, but when i enter the first option: AIO Kernel Exploit, it could't open it; it appears an error; that the page cant be loaded
Hm, that's odd.

Depending on your IP, try typing directly into the URL bar something like the following (replacing my IP with yours):
http://192.168.1.239:8080/osdriver-aio/payload410.html

EDIT (for clarity): I'm on 5.3.2, so me typing in http://192.168.1.239:8080/osdriver-aio/payload532.html (note the payload version number) loads the correct kernel exploit for me. You typing in payload410.html and being on 4.1.0 should work. Are you sure you're on 4.1.0? Go to Settings and check.

Thanks for reporting. It's labeled "test", so probably @fiveighteen is updating the package with something important (probably that Gamecube Adapter plugin? :D).
It was labeled 410test, as in 4.1.0. :) What's this Gamecube Adapter Plugin talk now?

Last edited by fiveighteen,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hm, that's odd.

Depending on your IP, try typing directly into the URL bar something like the following (replacing my IP with yours):
http:\\192.168.1.1:8080\osdriver-aio\payload410.html

It was labeled 410test, as in 4.1.0. :) What's this Gamecube Adapter Plugin talk now?
A joke :) at least, I think. Ask @lonemoonHD.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TotalInsanity4 / @FoxMcloud5655 / @lonemoonHD

GC-to-vpad is included. :huh: The last commit was on 10/9/15 and I added the files on 10/18/15. Does it not work or am I missing something?

EDIT: Though I'm thinking it doesn't work with Loadiine (correct me if I'm wrong), which may be what lonemoonHD was hoping/wishing I added lol. You'd have to bug FIX94 for that.

Last edited by fiveighteen,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
@TotalInsanity4 / @FoxMcloud5655 / @lonemoonHD

GC-to-vpad is included. :huh: The last commit was on 10/9/15 and I added the files on 10/18/15. Does it not work or am I missing something?

EDIT: Though I'm thinking it doesn't work with Loadiine (correct me if I'm wrong), which may be what lonemoonHD was hoping/wishing I added lol. You'd have to bug FIX94 for that.
Oh yeah, just remembered it's in there. Nevermind, silly me then! :P

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like I f-ed up. I ran the wupinstaller before installing the kernel exploit. Now I think I am on 5.5.1 so kernel exploit wont run???

Last edited by tornadog,

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What were you trying to do? Because you can't play Loadiine online even on the latest firmware. ;)

I got a 5.3.2 console today. First thing I ran wupinstaller and spoofed my firmware to 5.5.1 because I had xenoblade I didnt want it to accidently update my wiiu to 5.5.0 but now I cant run kernel exploit since it says 5.5.1 in system settings. I should have run exploit first, right?

Last edited by tornadog,
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I got a 5.3.2 console today. First thing I ran wupinstaller and spoofed my firmware to 5.5.1 because I had xenoblade I didnt want it to accidently update my wiiu to 5.5.0 but now I cant run kernel exploit since it says 5.5.1 in system settings. I should have run exploit first, right?
I think the spoof is permanent in this case. The OSDriver kernel exploit got patched in 5.5.0, so it wouldn't surprise me if the kexploit itself was rendered unloadable. But don't take my word for it; try to look up "NNU Patcher" on this forum and see if anyone had the same problem. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

looks like I f-ed up. I ran the wupinstaller before installing the kernel exploit. Now I think I am on 5.5.1 so kernel exploit wont run???
Yep, looks like it. Sorry. :(

But don't worry, with Hykem's IOSU exploit being released soon, I'm confident there will be another kernel exploit. If there ever is one, it will work both for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1, they are basically the same. :P

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the spoof is permanent in this case. The OSDriver kernel exploit got patched in 5.5.0, so it wouldn't surprise me if the kexploit itself was rendered unloadable. But don't take my word for it; try to look up "NNU Patcher" on this forum and see if anyone had the same problem. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep, looks like it. Sorry. :(

But don't worry, with Hykem's IOSU exploit being released soon, I'm confident there will be another kernel exploit. If there ever is one, it will work both for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1, they are basically the same. :P

but I cant get to eshop so I am not on real 5.5.1 right? wonder what were the files included in the 5.5.1 package that I got from the wupinstaller thread?

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
but I cant get to eshop so I am not on real 5.5.1 right? wonder what were the files included in the 5.5.1 package that I got from the wupinstaller thread?
Oh, I don't know. :(

The AIO Kernel exploit needs to be run before any hack, since it allows access to the kernel and allows apps like Cafiine or WUP Installer to run. If you haven't done that, chances are you did something wrong. :/

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi there!

I just want to inform you about bundled wii u fw version. 2 days ago i just bought a PAL Nintendo Wii U Basic (white) + Wii Remote Plus + Nintendo Land + Wii Party U + New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Bundle with 4.0.0.E fw.

461.jpg

Last edited by Cava,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...