Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh ok... So can you or anyone help me choose external flash to up the games do wiiu? The discussion above let me confused. What is the best?
If you can afford it, a large USB external hard drive is best. If not that, an SD card might be fine.
Be warned: Wii U games are fairly large files!

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can afford it, a large USB external hard drive is best. If not that, an SD card might be fine.
Be warned: Wii U games are fairly large files!
Uhh why are we talking about USB loaders? You can't run Loadiine from USB yet AFAIK, though that should change with the IOSU exploit. And 1:1 Wii U rips are large (~24GB) but with Loadiine the content/RPX/XML files are usually quite small in comparison (usually under 1GB)

henn64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhh why are we talking about USB loaders? You can't run Loadiine from USB yet AFAIK, though that should change with the IOSU exploit. And 1:1 Wii U rips are large (~24GB) but with Loadiine the content/RPX/XML files are usually quite small in comparison (usually under 1GB)
Oops, I forgot about USB access/.wux/.rpx.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

I will prefer getting a USB External over SD cards, everything on 1 drive will be convenient
Hopefully it will be added to 5.5.0

henn64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have plans, all of you should like them. ;-)
U̶S̶B̶ ̶L̶o̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶%̶ ̶c̶u̶n̶f̶e̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶g̶u̶d̶e̶a̶u̶r̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶z̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶4̶ ̶r̶e̶e̶l̶e̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶o̶

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
U̶S̶B̶ ̶L̶o̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶%̶ ̶c̶u̶n̶f̶e̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶g̶u̶d̶e̶a̶u̶r̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶z̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶4̶ ̶r̶e̶e̶l̶e̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶o̶
Not touching a loader with a ten and a half foot pole.

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
A server can be an android phone or a WiFi SD card/adapter as well, the network doesn't need Internet, it can be an android phone with tethering, a laptop with a created ad-hoc network, or a wired/wireless router.

ohh I can do that, like with accessing 3DS' browser exploit..

Thanks so much!!

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
A server can be an android phone or a WiFi SD card/adapter as well, the network doesn't need Internet, it can be an android phone with tethering, a laptop with a created ad-hoc network, or a wired/wireless router.

btw, I'm on 5.3.0, do I still need to 5.3.2? If it is, then I guess I have to buy a Splatoon or Mario Party 10..

-edit-
Just read your reply again, I don't know to host files with an android tethering.. Guess I have to check internets again for instructions..
No. You just need a network and a server with the exploit files.

Last edited by kiryu1,

pk24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
btw, I'm on 5.3.0, do I still need to 5.3.2? If it is, then I guess I have to buy a Splatoon or Mario Party 10..

-edit-
Just read your reply again, I don't know to host files with an android tethering.. Guess I have to check internets again for instructions..

all instructions on page 1 on this thread no need to search and further

Reactions: kiryu1

sblast3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that Loadiine is region free, but is Dumpiine region free? Or does it have to be the same region as the console to dump?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1