Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mind if I update OP to include the fact that RedNAND has technically been released, but needs an IOSU exploit to run it? It would replace most of the text under "When will emuNAND be developed and released?"

(I poked the OP with a stick and snuck some info about what "RedNAND" is under the EmuNAND definition, but I didn't want to do anything to drastic without asking first)
Yeah, do it up. For the people, by the people. Let's make GBA Temp great again!™

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's make GBA Temp great again!™
tumblr_mrdy178jeZ1rlfsw2o1_250.gif

Anyway how's that look

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP = organophosphate
???? I haven't been on here in a long time to be honest because I updated. Started going on here though http://loadiine.ovh/index.php?l=777 and its says wupinstaller don't work on 5.5.X. Also, is NUSgrabber still needed to update games? I don't need it right now but in case I need an update what do I do?

Last edited by RareKirby,

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel silly for asking, but I tried searching around and it isn't helping.

Is there a homebrew that makes the console region free? I have a JP disc of Xenoblade X I'd like to play with (and use Saviine to inject a save file).

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Is there a homebrew that makes the console region free? I have a JP disc of Xenoblade X I'd like to play with (and use Saviine to inject a save file).
You could dump it and then play it with loadiine

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, that one. Loadiine is by nature region free. There's nothing currently available to play discs of a different region, though

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I mean, Hykem never said he wasn't working on it, right? He just disappeared. Last thing we know is that he said he wasn't coming back until it's finished. Maybe I missed something. That section could be cleaned up a bit though.

The DefinitivePackage is dead though. There's no reason to not just use the Homebrew Launcher, and I've linked all the hacks to their respective GitHub download pages and threads so that people can always grab the latest version!
Very true... And I still hope he is, but it's hard to believe that he still is. The Definitive Package being dead is understandable. Thanks for your contribution while it lasted!

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
???? I haven't been on here in a long time to be honest because I updated. Started going on here though http://loadiine.ovh/index.php?l=777 and its says wupinstaller don't work on 5.5.X. Also, is NUSgrabber still needed to update games? I don't need it right now but in case I need an update what do I do?
Use The NEW NUSGrabberGUI or JNUSTool to download updates, but yes, you still download via PC and put them on your SD. Loadiine GX2 supports a different format for using various updates though, so you should go read up on that in the Loadiine GX2 OP.

I haven't tried thought it was the same as the site but i'll try
I thought it had the same compatibility as the Homebrew Launcher. Maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know when you try!

I can not get Loadiine GX2 to play nice with Splatoon, any help?
Search the Loadiine GX2 thread, or at least be a lot more specific with the problem and what you've tried.

Yeah, that one. Loadiine is by nature region free. There's nothing currently available to play discs of a different region, though
Since the Wii U doesn't recognize out-of-region discs to play them, I believe you also can't dump them?

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the Wii U doesn't recognize out-of-region discs to play them, I believe you also can't dump them?
Did the research and wow, that's a a shame. The only download for the Japanese version I've found goes at like 40 KB/sec and would take forever to download. Even more because it's broken up into 60 pieces.

Man, Nintendo really does not want people playing games from other regions.

Last edited by Nevermore,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says...