XP
Country
Mexico
22549875_1997563980455019_1477671029774388140_n.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
- Crown attorneys are lawyers who represent the Crown (or government) in court and are responsible for prosecuting criminal cases. Responsibility of prosecuting cases is shared between the provinces and the federal government, with provincially appointed Crown attorneys prosecuting the Criminal Code offences and federally appointed Crown attorneys prosecuting persons charged with violating other federal statutes, such as the CDSA. In Yukon, the NW territories, and Nunavut, federally appointed Crown attorneys are responsible for prosecuting ALL cases!
- Involved in a range of activities – provide advice to police officers at the pre-charge state; prepare for a trial (e.g., they collect evidence from the police and other sources, research case precedents, and interview victims, witnesses and experts who may be called to testify); and prepare for post-trial appeals. Crown counsel are also involved in negotiating pleas, developing trial strategies, managing witnesses, arguing conditions of bail, recommending sentences to the court, appealing sentences deemed too lenient. Crown attorneys must also remain up-to-date on changes in the law and in judicial precedent, including decisions in Charter cases.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dunno. i think the reason the stream ended so abruptly is because they saw me say "get off my account" in the chat, but that may not be the actual reason
Were you scared?
Because my sistra msn got hacken will she was chatting with a frriend
At some point her friend stopped talling
Plus, in the chatbox a message appeared, like if was my sistra typing it, the message said, you friend is dead

My sistra imediatly called the police

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you scared?
Because my sistra msn got hacken will she was chatting with a frriend
At some point her friend stopped talling
Plus, in the chatbox a message appeared, like if was my sistra typing it, the message said, you friend is dead

My sistra imediatly called the police
I was a little scared, but I was able to get my account back in under 10 minutes :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1