Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The Conduit 2 delayed into 2011
Classic Controller support announced
theconduita2.jpg
Agent Ford’s second foray is on hold, at least for a couple more months.

In an e-mail exchange with Sega and High Voltage public relations in regard to Conduit 2, we were notified that the game’s release date has been pushed back to the first quarter of 2011. The game was scheduled to hit store shelves Nov. 2.

Along with the delay, a couple of new control methods were confirmed for the sequel. Players will be able to use their Classic Controllers or Classic Controller Pros to blast the Drudge or each other in multiplayer, according to High Voltage. The game also takes advantage of Wii MotionPlus, as well as the system standard of Wii Remote and Nunchuk.[/p]
icon11.gif
 Source (Nintendojo)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First game was mediocre at best.

Can't say I'm that fussed about the sequel but at least its getting more dev time. Don't really see the point in MotionPlus in FPS games, was only really useful in Red Steel 2 because of the swordplay but I can't say it made that much difference when you switched to guns.

xumasso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reinaldo-furegato.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Gaydrian said:

Can't say I'm that fussed about the sequel but at least its getting more dev time. Don't really see the point in MotionPlus in FPS games, was only really useful in Red Steel 2 because of the swordplay but I can't say it made that much difference when you switched to guns.

Gaydrian,

You just need to play it online with good players to change this mediocre image that you have of this game...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xumasso said:
Gaydrian said:

Gaydrian,

You just need to play it online with good players to change this mediocre image that you have of this game...

Have done, got better games to play on PC. Sure if you only have a Wii then this is great for you.

D

Deleted_171835

I'm not that hyped for this game.
The first game had good graphics and gameplay but it lacked a certain something. I could never tell what the something was. The Conduit is just plain boring. There is nothing to motivate you to move forward in the game. I quit playing the game at the Library of Congress.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro