BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not today mate.
But holla at me when that happens, 30+ years from now
I'll do that. These negative records are only brought up when they have been confirmed again, real easy. If they won today, that jinx would have just been forgotten and ignored today, like it never happened.
How winning/losing can change the press/public's opinion, it's amazing.
Cool ^_^
I think if they won today they would of done it in the final :unsure:
And I think they would have been slaughtered by the much more rested Germans, sadly :( I still can't get over the fact they get so much more time to rest now, + this game took 120 minutes.
So unfair, especially if you take in consideration the Germany team already has one of the youngest average ages of the whole tournament :/

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not today mate.
But holla at me when that happens, 30+ years from now
I'll do that. These negative records are only brought up when they have been confirmed again, real easy. If they won today, that jinx would have just been forgotten and ignored today, like it never happened.
How winning/losing can change the press/public's opinion, it's amazing.
Cool ^_^
I think if they won today they would of done it in the final :unsure:
And I think they would have been slaughtered by the much more rested Germans, sadly :( I still can't get over the fact they get so much more time to rest now, + this game took 120 minutes.
So unfair, especially if you take in consideration the Germany team already has one of the youngest average ages of the whole tournament :/
There, I can agree.
We werent on our top form, and thats what happened

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not very keen on football, but man... This thing is really though today... Haven't seen such a close match in a while. =O

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SHOOT PEDRO, SHOOT
Dunno man, at that speed and with your weaker foot ...... I would have shot too but hey, I'm not a pro footballer!
In other circumstances Pedro's decision would've been right, but he had 2 defenders on the right and 1 on the left, his best bet was shooting. But I can't really blame him, it was a fast play.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When Alves failed the penalty I was sure Spain was the winner, Fabregas is a masterful penalty shooter. And good for Ramos proved me wrong :)
And Cristiano should've shot earlier, he shoudn't have tried to be the hero.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
what a disappointment :( portugal really had a chance, an even greater chance seeing as they reached the penalties...
but this spanish team really got something: they are lucky and they manage to "master" the game every time.
I hated their last 3 games though, really boring...

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: