BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you didnt see it coming
You're blind
Shut up man, England had so much luck and played some decent matches in this tournament, better than we're used of them. They could have won this, no one is blind just because it was likely this was going to penalties.
Utterly disappointed I must say, but deserved :( Good luck Italy against Germany, you are so going to need it.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're blind
Shut up man, England had so much luck and played some decent matches in this tournament, better than we're used of them. They could have won this, no one is blind just because it was likely this was going to penalties.
Utterly disappointed I must say, but deserved :( Good luck Italy against Germany, you are so going to need it.
We played well yes,
but I saw it coming by the second half.
And everyone must have seen it coming by penalties. If not, the eyes are faulty

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You're blind
We played well yes,
I saw Rooney scoring a penalty, Young too, Cole would miss for sure (he would just do the same as in the CL final), expected Gerrard to miss though.
Curses are there to be broken, you can't say for sure you'll lose a penalty shoot-out before hand, that's BS, every team can beat every other team in a penalty shoot-out.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're blind
We played well yes,
I saw Rooney scoring a penalty, Young too, Cole would miss for sure (he would just do the same as in the CL final), expected Gerrard to miss though.
Curses are there to be broken, you can't say for sure you'll lose a penalty shoot-out before hand, that's BS, every team can beat every other team in a penalty shoot-out.
We are talking about england here.
Cmon man, I'm all down for the country pride thing but I dont expect the unexpected.
I was supporting and hoping until extra time ended

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You're blind
We played well yes,
Cmon man, I'm all down for the country pride thing but I dont expect the unexpected.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that bold part, I just don't believe in curses and traditions like that. These guys are all pro's and can put the ball anywhere they want, I really don't think England players had any thoughts of a jinx in their minds when they were lining up for the penalties. Especially not since they all watched the 'impossible' penalty shootout in the CL final.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're blind
We played well yes,
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that bold part, I just don't believe in curses and traditions like that. These guys are all pro's and can put the ball anywhere they want, I really don't think England players had any thoughts of a jinx in their minds when they were lining up for the penalties. Especially not since they all watched the 'impossible' penalty shootout in the CL final.
Champions league and International England
You are mixing them up. Im amazed by the lengths of which fans will go to delude themselves with false hope.
I hate disappointment, so i dont over-expect
I'm not talking about curses. all i said is that they suck at penalties and would obviously lose

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mental weakness is the key......it's an irreplaceable part of the subconscious until the "curse" gets broken and you actually win a shoot out. Its the exact same with my team, Celtic.....we haven't won an away game in the Champions League, hell, Europe for over 30 games.....and we had some great teams and home wins over the years of late.....1 win is we ask!!! LOL

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You're blind
We played well yes,
You are mixing them up. Im amazed by the lengths of which fans will go to delude themselves with false hope.
I'm not talking about curses. all i said is that they suck at penalties and would obviously lose
Before the Bayern - CFC game not a lot of people believed in a victory too, their captain was banned, Bayern was playing at home, ....
Next to that, Chelsea fucking up the penalties in Moscow is remembered by everyone, and a lot of people thought I would happen again.

Turned out differently, pressure was high and they had bad penalty experiences (Lampard/Cole/Terry IIRC), but they delivered and won. If there's a negative streak, it's meant to be broken.....

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're blind
We played well yes,
Before the Bayern - CFC game not a lot of people believed in a victory too, their captain was banned, Bayern was playing at home, ....
Next to that, Chelsea fucking up the penalties in Moscow is remembered by everyone, and a lot of people thought I would happen again.

Turned out differently, pressure was high and they had bad penalty experiences (Lampard/Cole/Terry IIRC), but they delivered and won. If there's a negative streak, it's meant to be broken.....
Not today mate.
But holla at me when that happens, 30+ years from now

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not today mate.
I'll do that. These negative records are only brought up when they have been confirmed again, real easy. If they won today, that jinx would have just been forgotten and ignored today, like it never happened.
How winning/losing can change the press/public's opinion, it's amazing.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not today mate.
I'll do that. These negative records are only brought up when they have been confirmed again, real easy. If they won today, that jinx would have just been forgotten and ignored today, like it never happened.
How winning/losing can change the press/public's opinion, it's amazing.
Cool ^_^
I think if they won today they would of done it in the final :unsure:

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum