Hacking The better flash cart?

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChuckBartowski said:
Ok, so out of these 2 flash carts: SUPERCARD DS ONE Or iTouch2 which is better. I was thinking the itouch for the price, but im not sure why it would be priced so lower than the supercard. Any suggestions? PS: If you have a better card for around the same prices, tell me.
Neither. Wait for the M3i its better then both of them

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only remark on the one I use which is the SC DSonei.

The remarks about how slow about it are outdated. The newest firmware if plenty fast. I switch games and browse quite a bit and don't have any issues with the speed. I don't use it for anything fancy.
I run games and play movies/music. For games it works perfect. Just drag and drop to the sd and click to play. For movies you will need to download the newest version of moonshell (2.02 I believe) and movies play great. I was actually quite surprised with the quality of the movies with how compressed they are.

This is my first and only flashcart so I don't know what else you would want or if I am missing something spectacular offered by other flashcarts. All I know is that it is stupid easy to use and works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o