Gaming The Best Childrens Games

Corban

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought I would start this thread as I can't find anyone discussing games for children.

I love the Essential Games thread and find it very beneficial in determining which games to try out first. However for the younger ones in the family that can't plany strategy/FPS etc it would be nice to now a top 10 list for these young ones.

To start off, Wii Sports is obviously an all ages favourite, and the children love it, but what else? Also games for Girls/Boys. If anyone feels like posting what they see children playing can you also submit age and sex?

Thanks

Prefer Wii Games Only.

This is what I have so far. As I find more I will try and rate them.

Wii Sports
Chicken Shoot - Girl
Mario Galaxy
Warioware Smooth Moves
Wii play
Carnival Games
EA-play
Zack and Wiki - Boy
Marble Mania 8+
Brawl 8+
Nights: Journey into Dreams 10+

dogman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
when small children come to my house to play wii (some cousins and my small brother's friends) they usually play:

wii sports
warioware smooth moves
wii play
carnival games

sometimes they just check out my games folder, and try most of the games there (I got kids games for my small brother whos 4). They dont like games i got specially for them, like shrek, meet the robinsons, ratatouille, and every other games based on a kids movie.

I also got cosmic familly for him, but he finds it quite boring
frown.gif

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have two children aged 6 and 4....they have access to pretty much any game they want (not a believer in violent games causing violence, kids are smarter than that) but anyways the games they play the most and actually get into are:

kirby's air ride
smash melee
mario party 5,6,7,8
paper mario / super paper mario
shrek wii and shrek racing gc
mario kart DD
flushed away
dora the explorer journey to the purple planet
mario galaxy
ben 10 protector of earth

i have noticed that there's a correlation with pure-kiddy games and mediocre quality too, like many of the kid-specific titles seem like bargain-bin titles, jmo

have fun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse