Gaming The Antichrist character

Siege77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if the Antichrist from Christian mythology is present in the universes of the video games Doom, Devil May Cry, and Darksiders? How powerful would he be?

Siege77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would guess just as powerful as Christ proper, except it would become the final boss instead of an ally.
The symbol of the Antichrist character is an upside-down Christian cross.
Post automatically merged:

More powerful, just based on coolness
The symbol of the Antichrist character is an upside-down Christian cross. That's pretty grim.

Trophies
XP
The symbol of the Antichrist character is an upside-down Christian cross. That's pretty grim.

Not really. The upside-down cross is only attributed to unholy matters because of hollywood. The original meaning was actually the cross of St. Peter. He requested to be crucified on an upside-down cross because he didn't feel worthy of dying in the same way as Jesus.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Siege77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. The upside-down cross is only attributed to unholy matters because of hollywood. The original meaning was actually the cross of St. Peter. He requested to be crucified on an upside-down cross because he didn't feel worthy of dying in the same way as Jesus.
Oh. Okay.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I would guess just as powerful as Christ proper,
As powerful as Christ but in reverse? So, given enough time, he could give you leprosy, blind you, make your servant fall ill at a hundred paces, stuff you full of demons that he extracted from pigs; turn wine into water, walk on dry land, and kill you (the reverse-Lazarus).

All well and good, but compared to a ten foot three ton demon that just wrecks your shit, how effective is he really?

Reactions: VinsCool

Siege77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As powerful as Christ but in reverse? So, given enough time, he could give you leprosy, blind you, make your servant fall ill at a hundred paces, stuff you full of demons that he extracted from pigs; turn wine into water, walk on dry land, and kill you (the reverse-Lazarus).

All well and good, but compared to a ten foot three ton demon that just wrecks your shit, how effective is he really?
It's obvious that you're just a Christian-hating atheist who is assuming that I am Christian.

You want to think that Satan and the Christian god are extremely weak in order to feel better about yourself.

You can reply to me but I will no longer reply to you because it is clear that you just want to trigger Christians.

Thanks.

Last edited by Siege77,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As seen in the classic Quo Vadis. The movie is about the persecution of early christians by emperor Nero. Long movie but worth watching.

Siege77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dude, I am not a Christian. I am not religious. I just want to talk about how cool the Antichrist can be if he is put in Doom, Devil May Cry, and Darksiders.

Please, I am not looking for a fight. If you hate Christians then you are attacking the wrong person.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!