The 1960/1970/1980/1990/2000's had the best tv shows/movies :)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,547
  • Replies 25
  • Likes 1

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
BUMPING THIS THREAD BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING!

When I was a child, there was a certain cable tv channel that used to transmit BBC shows... sometimes we'd watch the Cirque du Soleil through that channel.
There was a show that I remember watching with mom, but I cannot recall the name at all!
What I'm sure about that show, is that it was a british show... you know, it had that dinstinctive "British looking show" (kinda blurry and gray) and all I can remember about that show is this profesionally made logo.

I just did this with Inkscape because I want to know if anyone can recognize this "logo" for said TV show, and if anyone can recognize this show, please let me know!

I remember that it had this running man silhouette, right after the show's name.
And it had a blue background with a "shinning" beneath the show's name.
I can't remember if the running man silhouette had a suitcase or not.

PS: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE! THIS SHOW WAS KIND OF MYSTERY/POLICE GENRE LIKE LAW AND ORDER OR DOCTOR WHO.

bitmap.png

HeartfeltDesu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
beyondchristie.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm partial to the 1900/1910/1920/1930/1940/1950/1960/1970/1980/1990/2000/2010/2020's era of film myself. :P

That being said, I'm not a huge cinephile, so I think my opinion is a bit skewed. But in terms of television, I'm loving the modern world of sitcoms even more than I like some good classics, and shows like Community really help define this era of television I think.

Last edited by HeartfeltDesu,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1