The 10 worst usernames currently active on these forums.

_kbnft

Lab Member
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Instead of all this fighting, can't we have some users explain how they came up with such original names?

I'm pretty bad at making names so I used my real name and added one letter to it. Sadly, I wasn't the only one who thought of this so I had to put some filler. I
had this nickname for 5 years and I love it.

Reactions: Jiehfeng and Nxenz

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of all this fighting, can't we have some users explain how they came up with such original names?

I'm pretty bad at making names so I used my real name and added one letter to it. Sadly, I wasn't the only one who thought of this so I had to put some filler. I
had this nickname for 5 years and I love it.
So what, you have four names?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name is this because when I was 10-12(can't remember the exact age, all I know is that I couldn't beat the game when I was younger, so when I got older and actually made it a goal to beat it, I was in the stage of beating all my video games), I was playing Castlevania - Circle of the Moon on my Gameboy Advance. When I had to pick a name, I wanted to put "Max Will Win", but I couldn't, so I made it shorter and I came out with "maxlwin".

Then, I made my own gmail as my dad made me one and I didn't want to use it(it had my initials in it, and as a 12 year old, I didn't think it was "cool" enough) and since gmail wouldnt let me just put maxlwin(or maybe I wanted it to have numbers), I made maxlwin536. And thus, why I have this name. I also use UnovaKing(League of Legends), UbuntuTheOS(DFO, Maplestory, etc) and ブレイドますたー(this name just recently, because I wanted to get used to seeing this and then forcing myself to learn Japanese as I need to be bilingual :P)

So, yeah. When you guys insult my name, I'm thinking in my head "They have no clue I came up with this when I was 10...."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello