OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All right, long story here. (Kinda)

ALSO, FEMININE PREGNANCY STUFFS GOING ON!!

My sister is 4 days late from her due date, and so yesterday she said she was having a lot of discharge! My mother kept on trying to tell that is was her water even though it wasn't a big gush. (XP) Anyways, my sister was finally convinced that she should go to the hospital. (Oh yeah, just to say, my sister had a false alarm like, last week I think.) We got to the hospital at around 9:something or other. My mother and my sister went into actual hospital part, and me and my dad waited in the waiting room. Guess how many centimeters she was dialated. 3 centimeters! Like, 1 away from when you're in real labor I hear. The funny part is that we thought we were gonna have a baby that night so we had all our hospital bags prepared and stuff. Only to find out she isn't gonna give birth! Lol. I hope my Aunty isn't reading this.... my mother didn't want people to know yet. But I wanted to post here cause it's pretty funny.

Oh yeah! The doctors say that if my sister doesn't give birth by Tuesday they're gonna induce her! I t would be nice to have the baby, but not on Tuesday! Do you know what day that is?! Pakalolo(weed) day. T-T My niece is gonna be born ona the day celebrating drugs....

Another awkward thing happened today. I was at work bringing the mop down there steep stairs until, BAM! I slipped and tripped down 4 stairs ending up in an almost front to back splits. XD I could hear my mom yelling "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

>w

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mellow.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I'm a personal injury lawyer and if you want I could help you claim thousands of dollars in compensation for that accident you suffered at work.

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pakalolo? Are you Hawaiian?
I've never heard that term for buds before, I just googled it.
Haha, it's a little off-topic from what you were actually talking about, but I strangely found that seriously interesting! Haha...sorry.
wacko.gif

Sounds like you're having a rough day!
frown.gif

Tekkin88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
I'm a personal injury lawyer and if you want I could help you claim thousands of dollars in compensation for that accident you suffered at work.

Umm... No thanks. We're just the cleaning people, and it wasn't a serious injury or anything like that.

QUOTE(ufotrash @ Apr 18 2010, 12:34 PM) Pakalolo? Are you Hawaiian?
I've never heard that term for buds before, I just googled it.
Haha, it's a little off-topic from what you were actually talking about, but I strangely found that seriously interesting! Haha...sorry.
wacko.gif

Sounds like you're having a rough day!
frown.gif

Meh. It was all funny. And yeah, I lived in Hawaii from birth to like 7 or 8 years old. Then we moved to Washington. Although I miss all of my family back in Ewa Beach! T-T But I'm NOT Hawaiian. Some of the accent stayed with me. You know like, dakine, Pakalolo, howzit? But since I'm Filipino, I can do that accent really good. XP

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Rydian said:
This is in blogs, not EoF, guys.Blogs =/= EoF.
Blogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EoF
EoFQUOTE(Law @ Apr 18 2010, 08:29 PM) I'm a personal injury lawyer and if you want I could help you claim thousands of dollars in compensation for that accident you suffered at work.
I lol'd hard.
I love them adverts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8