Hacking Thanksgiving and Christmas DSDB Raffle WINNER!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I recently opened my raffle topic in November. Feels like yesterday! Now, I can announce a winner. I apologize for the lack of video footage. My camcorder is busted. I'll get a newer one after Christmas, I promise!
smile.gif

With this raffle, what I did was I took every entry from DSDatabase, and the list of users that was nicely generated by the great guys shaunj66 and Costello and uploaded it all to one Microsoft Excel Document. I generated a list of numbers, inputted the parameters on Random.org, and pulled out a few numbers.
smile.gif

As of this moment, we have a grand total of:

328 entries, meaning you have a 0.00304% chance of winning.

AND NOW.... The winner is:

*drumrolls*

christmas_presents-2991.jpg

...Nah, I'm kidding. Try again.
smile.gif
The winner is:

Shadz!

Our backup winner is: Jakob95
Backup Winner 2 is: bsmonkey!

Congratulations Shadz! You have just won the ultimate gamers bundle!
smile.gif
This prize will be sent out as soon as you send me your address! You have approximately THREE DAYS to get back to me! If not, you forfeit your prize! *scratches head as to how DSDatabase members actually won*

And with that, we're finished with yet another raffle! I want to thank the wonderful GBAtemp staff and all the users for the support given this time around. Merry Tempmas to all!
smile.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still in a state of shock. The raffle this time came out to be three active DSDatabase members. The second backup winner, PharaohsVizier, kindly notified me that he wanted to be left out and I decided to choose another backup winner.
smile.gif
The odds of this actually happening is

1/34645650: which is 0.000000028%...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blaziner said:
dammit i put the most work into mine, i should of won!

Considering all you had to do was write 3 words or more... it didn't matter how much you wrote. Hell, I could've have wrote

"lots of fapping"

and still have just as good a chance of winning as you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh