Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Tempy%20-%20TF2%20Soldier.png
TF2 Night
TOAST!

A lil something for TF2 lovers who also happens to love toast!

This might be on a slightly short notice, but tomorrow (Saturday) at 9PM CET there'll be another TF2 Night on GBAtemp's & MNI's own TF2 server - "[MNI] Temp Fortress". The server is now located in the UK, and the new IP is 217.163.31.47 for those of you who either wants to come in a little early or add the server in advance to your favorites. Not too sure whenever 9PM CET is? Then you better go check out the link provided below.

Also, to avoid confusion while playing against other tempers it'd preferred if you could use your GBAtemp username or at least something similar to it while playing on the server. This is of course optional, but it is a lot more fun when you know who's toasting your ass over and over again.

smile.gif

In case some of you are having trouble finding the server in the in-game browser there's another way to join. Enable the console in advanced options for TF2 and then press the tilde key(~) or add the launch option "-console" to the game before launching it from Steam. After that you should type "connect 217.163.31.47" into the opened console and you should automatically be connected to the server.

Password - "spy" without the quotes

icon11.gif
 Time
discuss.png
 Discuss

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just adding this as a little side note, if you absolutely want to contribute towards the monthly TF2 server costs you can use this link below and contribute as much/as little as you want.

icon11.gif
Donate?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg. I have a working PC. I have already reinstalled steam. Shit. No mic. Wait, there's one around here somewhere. If i can find my mic by tomorrow night, i might be in w00t!

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
please tell me someone is going to film this and upload it here on GBAtemp somewhere...
for the people that can't play it, like me...
frown.gif
i hate my PC!
everytime i ask but no one does it...
frown.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
ThommyTheBoy said:
please tell me someone is going to film this and upload it here on GBAtemp somewhere...
for the people that can't play it, like me...
frown.gif
i hate my PC!
everytime i ask but no one does it...
frown.gif

Last time somebody did record it and put it on Youtube, but assuming I'm there and my internet doesn't crap out I'll be sure to record a demo and upload it somewhere.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally bought an fuckwin PC and have been twiddling around with TF2 for the past week. Hopefully I can make it, been wanting to play with you guys for a while...!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1