Gaming TF2 heavy update fully detailed

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any patch for Non Steam for the new update ?

Every single Non Steam server has seem to updated to latest update so i can't now join them and play.

Thank you!

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just like people can say people who don't do the achievements don't deserve the weapons
I disagree. Unlocking the weapons is INCREDIBLY difficult, and for most takes longer to unlock than they want to spend playing the game.
I'm not gonna hack it myself, as I'm lazy, and I want to try and do the achievements myself. I'm just saying it's so tough to unlock this cool, new stuff that it's mean on the people who don't have the time or skill to unlock the stuff.

I guess I'll go back to playing TF2 when I get back from holiday, as this looks like an awesome update. Plus I haven't even played it since the Medic update, so I'm long overdue a look at the Pyro achievements too.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:
Diablo1123 said:
DrKupo said:
I spent 5 seconds. Opened TF2, sat at main menu, ran achivementhack.exe, done.
But that's not fun.

working for new weapons isn't fun.

This.

I got tired of getting achievements for Pyro (who I've decided is my main) so I went on an achievement farm. Got all the weapons in a few minutes, no hax involved mainly because I didn't know they existed and was too lazy to look lol

But dammit Valve, why do you break games with updates sometimes?
After this update, whenever I tried to launch an game that ran on Source it would try to validate the files, and never finish. After tons of trobleshooting, I ending up reinstalling steam and redownloading all my games.

Sucked.

atomiccow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
Don't use NonSteam, used Cracked Steam, then preload TF2.

Or you know, you could spend the entire $20 to buy the game..

I mean, one of the main pro-piracy arguments is that developers are charging too much for games with too little content, which for the most part, I agree with. However, Valve is actually listening. $20 for a game that's updated almost monthly with a booming online community and great content? What? No singleplayer? Buy the Orange Box. What now, that's $50 like those other guys are charging for their games? It comes with 5 games, including HL2 and both of the extension episodes, Portal, and TF2. A great package. Stunning singleplayer games and a long lasting multiplayer experience.

[/end rant]

And I do apologize in advance, because I'm not saying this to offend or flame you. I'm just pointlessly ranting about how Valve is doing a great thing with their game pricing.

Back on topic, I'm liking the KGB and that Sandvich.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
atomiccow said:
Diablo1123 said:
Don't use NonSteam, used Cracked Steam, then preload TF2.

Or you know, you could spend the entire $20 to buy the game..

I mean, one of the main pro-piracy arguments is that developers are charging too much for games with too little content, which for the most part, I agree with. However, Valve is actually listening. $20 for a game that's updated almost monthly with a booming online community and great content? What? No singleplayer? Buy the Orange Box. What now, that's $50 like those other guys are charging for their games? It comes with 5 games, including HL2 and both of the extension episodes, Portal, and TF2. A great package. Stunning singleplayer games and a long lasting multiplayer experience.

[/end rant]

And I do apologize in advance, because I'm not saying this to offend or flame you. I'm just pointlessly ranting about how Valve is doing a great thing with their game pricing.

Back on topic, I'm liking the KGB and that Sandvich.
I'm not offended.
I own Orange Box...
Or more correctly, my cousin owns Orange Box and he never plays.

I'm just saying cracked steam has advantages over non steam.

Also Orange Box is now 40$ isn't it?

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
30 if you buy it on amazon.

The sandvich is amazing since I never used the shotgun, and the KGBs are really good as well. Getting that achievement with natascha and the scouts is gonna suck though :/.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1