OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I´m searching for a verry plain/default textreader for the Nintendo DS. Just one who can read TXT files and most preferable on both screens.

Yet im not searching for DS organizer or Moonshell, i know those 2 can read text files.

I used google and browsed various ds homebrew site's and just couldn't find anything!
any rood recomandations?? thx
smile.gif

txt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buy a gba sp and get makebook/bookreader its by far the BEST solution EVER to read ebooks on the go or in bed....! it even remembers where u were last when you just switch off the gba! no need to save or anythn

Firon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you just use Moonshell? It has word wrap and dual-screen viewing now. It can also bookmark where you leave off in the text file.

skulkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
use DSOrganize or Moonshell they both do a great job on reading txt files

to read txts using DSOrganize use the file browers and browse
where you saved the txt files. oh yea it also reads html files
smile.gif

DrunKBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently using moonshell right now and I really like the interface, however I have the latest stable release that says text wrap was added but it doesn't seem to work... I can't find any text wrap option anywhere so I'm assuming its supposed to do so automatically but currently its not working... this is using plain .txt files.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What we need is like a text writer. Basically a word processor, that could save text files to the SD card or something. Would something like that work, that would be neat =D COuld make quick notes and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44