tempStyle 2 feedback thread

D

Deleted-379826

I want to support the forum but I won't give five bucks just to have an ad-free experience, I'm sorry. There is no website I visit (way bigger than this) that's asking such a high price for no ads.

Also, I've always kept ABL disabled until Malwarebytes' went crazy over the sponsored website. Too risky.

And, just a reminder, I'm not saying this out of malice. It's just pure advice. I'm sure more people would support the site if the tiers were more realistic.
As I said, many people use adblockers as is. If they didn't charge you $5 they'd probably be losing money by you not looking at their ads.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you make a dark version?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do like it, but I would like if if there were a dark version
THIS, too much this.
Oh, my eyes!!!
I feel I am going blind.
Wait, I think I had some sun glasses around....
Oh yes, this is not the best option but at least the pain ceased.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
love the new overlay when you click on a person, looks really clean and nice icons, but get rid of that interact menu and make the options in there for example send pm and profile more accessible...

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I want to support the forum but I won't give five bucks just to have an ad-free experience, I'm sorry. There is no website I visit (way bigger than this) that's asking such a high price for no ads.

Also, I've always kept ABL disabled until Malwarebytes' went crazy over the sponsored website. Too risky.

And, just a reminder, I'm not saying this out of malice. It's just pure advice. I'm sure more people would support the site if the tiers were more realistic.
I'd be happy to have ads if they stayed in the section above the reply box. The pop up ones, and the ones that would drop from the top or the bottom and obscure your notifications or reply box, and the video ads were too annoying. I didn't even know about being able to pay to not have ads - I don't think $5 is unreasonable (for people in the developed world with a job at least).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One more issue - there's no link to go back to the forum (from a thread) at the bottom of the page like there used to be. Now you need to scroll back to the top to find a link.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Just checked out the mobile update, a lot cleaner for sure... but would take a while for me (personally) to navigate.
It's aesthetically pleasing; but complicated and takes me a while to understand it.
Also; has it been explained exactly where the $3000 goal is being used?

Last edited by vinstage,

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Scalling of the GBATemp icon is broken on most resolutions on the homepage. Not sure if it has to do with the aspect ratio but something's going on with it.

1080p
41115e73aa.png

Zomed in to 300%
78c9dac472.png

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Scalling of the GBATemp icon is broken on most resolutions on the homepage. Not sure if it has to do with the aspect ratio but something's going on with it.

1080p
41115e73aa.png

Zomed in to 300%
78c9dac472.png
What do you mean? (in the 300% zoom in, you have gone into "mobile view" :P )

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

1080p
41115e73aa.png

Zomed in to 300%
78c9dac472.png
Is there a reason you're scaling to 300% on desktop? Not saying you shouldn't - just that's how responsive design works. PM me if you'd rather.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place