OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

The winning card​

Tempmas 2011 Week 4 Results!

Many of our members showed us their artistic talents during the fourth week of our Tempmas competition. After a slight delay, our GBAtemp supercomputer finally managed to pick the three winning entries:​
  1. [member=qaz2918094] wins the FIRST prize with his entry, and will receive the 3DS Zelda/Mario Bundle!
  2. [member=Gian] ends on the second place with his entry, and gets the Ultimate Bundle from our GBAtemp Merch store.
  3. [member=thaddius] wins the third prize with his entry, and receives an official GBAtemp mousepad and t-shirt.
We further encourage people to check out all the other great entries in the competition topic.

Winners, please get in touch with [member=Costello] to receive your prizes. To all others; we wish you the best of luck with our final competition!

Our sponsor

We would like to thank our sponsor Etcome.com for providing us with financial resources for both supporting the site expenses and allowing us to get our community awesome gifts throughout all of the Tempmas events! If you are thankful like us, use Etcome for your next online purchases!​

Reactions: 1 person

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow i thought thaddius would win first with his awesome card but congrats to qaz2918094 with a very nice entry!

qaz2918094

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
WOOOO!!!! I really don't know what to say...

Honestly, I've been having doubts about my entry because several people say it isn't Tempmas-y enough, and there are other promising entries. Still I'm thankful and grateful that I was chosen first.

Thank you to GBATemp and Etcome for making this possible! I also extend my thanks to everyone for all the supportive comments.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Reactions: 5 people

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess that means I have to bring my A game next year. :P

Thanks to the people who liked mine! :)
Congrats to the first and second placers.

well i think to win next people need to make a card that have almost nothing to do with tempmas or gbatemp them add a little logo in the background about tempy

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see any of the other ones, but IMO they are in the correct order. The look of anger/concentration on santa's face is great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw