BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi tempers! Tempmas is just around the corner. Stop in here to get your avatar adorned with the Tempmas hat!
Just post in this thread if you would like a tempmas hat and someone here (me or anyone else with photoshop skills) will place a tempmas hat on your avatar for the season. Or if you are so inclined, you may use the hat I provide attached to this post. OR if you are really creative and want to show your individuality, you can make and apply your own hat!

You might have a har from last year either on your Gravatar account or maybe you never changed your avatar (lol Arras). There might a reason to be wearing one this year...

I am using a 2010 Dell Latitude E5510's track pad actually this year I have a mouse, but moved back in time to a Dell LAtitude D630 from around 2006 to edit a stolen jpeg image from a website that actually sells blue christmas hats on to shitty 200x200 avatars for free using an online free version of photoshop called pixlr.com so BY ALL MEANS, PLEASE EXCUSE MY POTATO EDITING

I think this year Porkiewpyne will be getting his 4th hat this year since he hasn't removed any of his other 3.

If your hat makes your avatar too big (>50kb) consider setting up a free Gravatar account and hosting your avatars there.
bluesantahatpng.png

Last edited by BORTZ, , Reason: adding in funny shiz i put in years prior

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll get you and everyone else who posts today when I get home. I'm out right now but I wanted to make sure i posted this thread though.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
after so many yerars on gbatemp, i finally decided my avatar! can u put a hat on this lovely panda??
:P

Attachments

• photo-55552.gif
    photo-55552.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: brickmii82

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i considered changing my avatar to the one i have on other platforms, but i decided not to so can i pls have a hat for my neko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...