Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, seriously, what's with all the newbs? I call shenanigans. Member since 2008 and a post count of two? BULLSHIT. Shenanigans, I say! SHENANIGANS!

Reactions: Wizerzak

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't have too many interesting experiences this year so the happiest one was probably when my soccer team won our first match. It was the only match we won since we were pretty bad but that one was a fun moment. I even grabbed a couple of assists :D

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Happiest memory... It's hard too choose, I'm quite fond of my life lately, getting paid for my sport, having an actual job, graduated high school, having a girlfriend for more then 2 years and not leaving soon probably ;)
I'll think my happiest memory was when I went to my girlfriends house after a match, two weeks after my birthday, and I walked right into a surprise party she had organised for me. Yeah that was fun :P

What I really want is too have my life continue being this great, there are still moments when it doesn't quite work out the way you want, but in the end we should just be happy. And I sure am right now!

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well my happiest moment this year is getting a position as a forest ranger and with all expenses of my training paid by the gonveverment.
after that i will be a person with 2 deegrees one in philology and one in forest protection care.
the first deegre was on my own expenses and now i will be trained and have a job as soon as i finish my training

adambomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proposing to my girlfriend and to my surprise, her agreeing to said proposal. She is the nicest gift life has ever given me.

dece870717

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My happiest memory came very recently when I walked into Dark Horse's pub in Marshall, MI for the first time. Never, had I felt I fit in so perfectly with a crowd without having to speak to anyone than I did there.

krazykracker1288

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy that my car died at the end of 2012, and not at the beginning of 2013. Now I'll save bunches of money from switching my car insurance from Geicko to NO INSURANCE AT ALL :yay:

B

ball2012003

My happiest memory, but also pretty sad for some reason, was graduating high school.

Chiodo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2012 was one of the best years of my life. I got a dream job working for a pro sports team and I met my dream girl!

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I celebrated 1 year anniversary with my soulmate. Spent all my life looking for her, and finally found her. She has cancer, and every day is very precious let alone a year. :) I thank God for every day I have her.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
My happiest memory this year happened some weeks ago. The last day of my studies was remarkable, after many years of trouble, the low economy, it was a tough challenge for me but now I'm a graphic designer and I'm very proud of my family for being with me in those harsh times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.