Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
Probably that would be getting a projector for my birthday, inviting friends over and playing video games on it. You haven't really lived until you've played retro video games on a screen the size of a wall... Freakin' awesome!

gage85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my son used to cling onto his mother but one day, in the summer, I came home from work, and he ran right up to me to give me a hug as he yelled out "hi". He didn't speak much at the time (he was only 1 and a half) so that was nice, and since then, he's been clinging onto me.

On a side note, I've been a member for several years and have made many posts to people's questions about the SuperCard DSTwo. Why am I a newcomer?

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So many people are saying their happiest memory was getting a job, but mine was the opposite. I was being overworked, and the best time for me was when I QUIT! I felt so free!

TheZoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The happiest moment this year was when, while being with serious money issues, I was able in two months to submit my final project and AI masters candidate thesis and both graduate in university and get accepted as Master Candidate for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning with a small sponsorship from government that is helping me to pay my bills.

That really might sound like a small feat, but being able to graduate, get accepted into masters and receiving some money to help pay the bills, while having money issues, it's extremely happy and encouraging! :D

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My happiest memory of this year was when i found a AGS-101 GBA SP for $5 at my local Christian Mission, was really excited to finally have an SP with a nicer back lit screen to play mother 3 on.

umaeda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Favorite day this year was actually Jan , my limited edition LoZ 3DS arrived that day. Oh Joy! Have to admit though, a WiiU would be nice :)

flaboy909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fondest memory is getting employment after a nearly two year slump :D! Another would be becoming a PC gamer after upgrading to a capable laptop.

Pokecix

Trophies
XP
Country
Getting a 25 dollar present card from all of those bad prizes we gave each other at school!WOOO!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I graduated from high school, started at an amazing college, and where certain aspects lack, the friends I have made thus far have made it a wonderful place to be.

An honorable mention goes to seeing Django Unchained and then laser tagging with my best friend and his girlfriend the other night. It was some of the most fun I've had this year.

Reactions: Oby

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For me, my happiest memory of this year was putting the time and effort into building my own computer. It's not very heartfelt or touching but it's very important to me as I will be going off to a uni soon under a computer science major and I'm happy to be more than prepared.
I also like being a hackintosh user and being a part of the pc gaming master-race. I hope my ambitions can keep me motivated to do good throughout the next year.

LINK289

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't seem like much, but my best memories from this year was anytime I spent hanging out with my great friends! (Also, telling my best female friend how amazing she is :P )

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My happiest memories are meeting new friends. Back in March, I started to play Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine and joined a clan. We all bonded together and learned a lot about eachother. We all have similar interests so when someone proposes a game we can all play together, we try it out and have fun. The internet is really amazing. They're all great people and even today I still speak with them on a daily basis via Skype.

I wish our relationships can develop more despite the distances across the globe.

BiGnIcK_54g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my happiest memories this year was when i visited my grandpa before he passed,im just glad he's no longer suffering from his illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs