Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Eggman

Dr Eggman I am THE Eggman.

Canada
    Probably that would be getting a projector for my birthday, inviting friends over and playing video games on it. You haven't really lived until you've played retro video games on a screen the size of a wall... Freakin' awesome!

2. gage85

gage85 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Well, my son used to cling onto his mother but one day, in the summer, I came home from work, and he ran right up to me to give me a hug as he yelled out "hi". He didn't speak much at the time (he was only 1 and a half) so that was nice, and since then, he's been clinging onto me.

On a side note, I've been a member for several years and have made many posts to people's questions about the SuperCard DSTwo. Why am I a newcomer?

3. Shiro09

Shiro09 AAI2 Localisation Team

So many people are saying their happiest memory was getting a job, but mine was the opposite. I was being overworked, and the best time for me was when I QUIT! I felt so free!

4. decemberchild

decemberchild latecomer
    Newcomer

United States
    Graduating college!

5. Isaac

Isaac American

United States
    I think It was ordering, waiting, and recieving my acekard 2i and ezflash 3in1. Saying that, I guess my year wasn't that great.

6. TheZoc

TheZoc GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    The happiest moment this year was when, while being with serious money issues, I was able in two months to submit my final project and AI masters candidate thesis and both graduate in university and get accepted as Master Candidate for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning with a small sponsorship from government that is helping me to pay my bills.

That really might sound like a small feat, but being able to graduate, get accepted into masters and receiving some money to help pay the bills, while having money issues, it's extremely happy and encouraging! :D

7. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Banned
    Banned

United States
    My happiest moment was being laid off from a job that was making my life miserable.

8. wolffangalchemist

wolffangalchemist This is bat country!

United States
    My happiest memory of this year was when i found a AGS-101 GBA SP for $5 at my local Christian Mission, was really excited to finally have an SP with a nicer back lit screen to play mother 3 on.

9. umaeda

umaeda Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Favorite day this year was actually Jan , my limited edition LoZ 3DS arrived that day. Oh Joy! Have to admit though, a WiiU would be nice :)

10. nicklesminer

nicklesminer Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My favorite memory of the year was proposing to my then girlfriend, now fiance, and having her say yes :)

flaboy909 likes this.
  11. flaboy909

flaboy909 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My fondest memory is getting employment after a nearly two year slump :D! Another would be becoming a PC gamer after upgrading to a capable laptop.

12. Pokecix

Pokecix GBAtemp Regular

Getting a 25 dollar present card from all of those bad prizes we gave each other at school!WOOO!

13. gloweyjoey

gloweyjoey who??

United States
    getting my dota 2 beta invite(back in February)

14. bahlsie

bahlsie Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    When I woke up on Dec. 22nd and realized that the world hadn't ended. lol

15. BoxmanWTF

BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Canada
    My Happiest Memory was seeing all my friends again after we all left for boarding school in august. I'm so glad to have met wonderful people like them :)

16. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

I graduated from high school, started at an amazing college, and where certain aspects lack, the friends I have made thus far have made it a wonderful place to be.

An honorable mention goes to seeing Django Unchained and then laser tagging with my best friend and his girlfriend the other night. It was some of the most fun I've had this year.

Oby likes this.
  17. Ethanx94

Ethanx94 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    For me, my happiest memory of this year was putting the time and effort into building my own computer. It's not very heartfelt or touching but it's very important to me as I will be going off to a uni soon under a computer science major and I'm happy to be more than prepared.
    I also like being a hackintosh user and being a part of the pc gaming master-race. I hope my ambitions can keep me motivated to do good throughout the next year.

18. LINK289

LINK289 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    It doesn't seem like much, but my best memories from this year was anytime I spent hanging out with my great friends! (Also, telling my best female friend how amazing she is :P )

19. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

United States
    My happiest memories are meeting new friends. Back in March, I started to play Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine and joined a clan. We all bonded together and learned a lot about eachother. We all have similar interests so when someone proposes a game we can all play together, we try it out and have fun. The internet is really amazing. They're all great people and even today I still speak with them on a daily basis via Skype.

I wish our relationships can develop more despite the distances across the globe.

20. BiGnIcK_54g

BiGnIcK_54g Member
    Newcomer

United States
    my happiest memories this year was when i visited my grandpa before he passed,im just glad he's no longer suffering from his illness.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tempmas, really, really

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.