Tempmas 2011 - Week 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-220713

Wow, the last one was harder than every single question in our end of year exams :P

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
well fans are/were angry about the next fable 4. Now what is it that they're angry about? thats all you have to answer.
It's hardly confusing, unless you really dont know the answer at all, in which case it's your fault :P

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

All of them were easy minus the last one.
I hope I win, Would be a nice bday present.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well sucks for people who don't follow Fable or ever played it. I never had a 360 or PS3 so that question was a basic your not gonna win to me.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh oh well I enjoyed it who cares if anybody wins its supposed to be fun. I did look on the net though. Didn't feel like looking deeper so I guessed. Can't go wrong with guessing.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shit I want another chance to answer the last question :/
I thought by "unique", it was meant something like rare users/celebreties LOL. fuck me -.-

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pretty easy quiz, though the last one is one that will most def. determine the winner. The number could basically be anything since Guests are quite hard to count without knowing stats.. Kinda like when a pokemon game is released and the site visitor number explodes :P

-Qtis

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Took a guess at the first screenshot question because iv not played any of those games as im a retro gamer but the rest im fairly certain i got right, the last question tho o.O, I looked over at current visitors visiting the site at the time and it was like 4000 so if anyone gets that question spot on they deserve a frigging medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up