oldum77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hiya!

I've recently purchased a Supercard DSTWO, and I downloaded TempGBA. But I was surprised that it lags frequently. I have no idea why this happens. If you want to check out a video that shows what I'm trying to say, watch:

I REALLY want to use TempGBA, but I can't play it at an enjoyable speed...

arcadesdude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya!

I've recently purchased a Supercard DSTWO, and I downloaded TempGBA. But I was surprised that it lags frequently. I have no idea why this happens. If you want to check out a video that shows what I'm trying to say, watch:

I REALLY want to use TempGBA, but I can't play it at an enjoyable speed...

SD card speed? What class is it? Also have you tried other games? Some games have issues. I don't know about that one. I have a super card dstwo in my o3ds and most games are the correct speed or only slighlty slower on gba.

oldum77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SD card speed? What class is it? Also have you tried other games? Some games have issues. I don't know about that one. I have a super card dstwo in my o3ds and most games are the correct speed or only slighlty slower on gba.
My micro SD card is a class 4 micro SDHC card. It's memory is 4GB and it's made by Kingston. I have tried other games, but they all seem to lag.

oldum77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.