Hacking Tempgba Bios file not found

funnywords

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the readme and the bios I downloaded was the right size and had the right checksums and I renamed it like the readme says and I put it in the correct folder but it's just not finding it. I'm gonna find a different download and try again.

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try this gba emu instead, from what ive senn its exactly the same and not in beta, http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/plugin/gba.htm
Do you mean the following?:

"Hey, try this emulator instead. It's the emulator from which TempGBA came. It can't run many games for shit because the Supercard Team fucked up its game_config.txt support, you had to remember to exit to save your games, and for crying out loud you couldn't even touch the screen to invoke menu functions. But hey, it's the exact same, and TempGBA is still in beta despite not having 'beta' in the name of its latest release."

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

tomosh22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't know what you're talking about, please do not advise people about it.
TempGBA is a major improvement to NDSGBA.
Try to read into something before giving advice, instead of giving people advice based on hunches and thoughts.

really? ive tried both and apart from the pause menu being responsive to touch i havent noticed anything different, whats been changed in tempga?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol