Temper Pics - Post Them Shits Up, Son

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
miruki said:
You were disappoint that I wasn't, which implies that you think I'm not, well, I'm not excactly lesbian I guess, coz I just don't care about gender at all?
biggrin.gif

And to stay on topic, here, a pic of me in the morning without any makeup at all!
biggrin.gif

*snip*

lesbian or not, youre hell of a cute girl ???

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I bought this positively flamboyant remote controlled winged monstrosity for $2 at the bargain bin at the toy store. (Couldn't help myself; I'm a sucker for RC stuff, and it was only $2!) It was at a 93% discount because it wouldn't charge. Turns out you just had to kinda tilt it to one side.

This is my "unkempt mad scientist" look. And also my "too early in the morning" look.

meXmn.jpg

I think I'll call it Thunderwing Doomslayer.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vulpes Abnocto said:
RAAABBIIIEEESSSSSSSS!

*gets his gun*

photo-129148.jpg

Thats one fox i'm not about to fuck with

It may shoot me

Posts Merged_____________

QUOTE(phoenixgoddess27 @ Jul 11 2010, 09:11 PM) Toni wanted me to take pictures outside, so I did
smile.gif

I took some with my sister but since she's only 15, I'm not going to post the ones with her in them up.

Here you go!

*snip*

I don't think you can see my green birthmark around my eye, but it's alright
smile.gif

ONkqM.jpg

You have really, really nice eyes
smile.gif

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Toni wanted me to take pictures outside, so I did
smile.gif

I took some with my sister but since she's only 15, I'm not going to post the ones with her in them up.

Here you go!

Yes, it is a pink DS (Damn you father!) but it has a baby blue silicone cover!
oPL18.jpg

Aw, don't be embarrassed of having a pink DS...I kind of was at first when I got mine, but whatever I love mine now because it brings me epic joy despite it's deceptively girly demeanor!

WHY.jpg

Picture taken a little after I first got the thing (so 2006?) haha, my roomie brought me out to get my very first manicure (my first moments of realizing I'm a girl and that I actually enjoy stupid things like that) and I got a color that matched my DS so I could be ultra nerdy about it...haha.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ufotrash said:
Aw, don't be embarrassed of having a pink DS...I kind of was at first when I got mine, but whatever I love mine now because it brings me epic joy despite it's deceptively girly demeanor!

WHY.jpg

Picture taken a little after I first got the thing (so 2006?) haha, my roomie brought me out to get my very first manicure (my first moments of realizing I'm a girl and that I actually enjoy stupid things like that) and I got a color that matched my DS so I could be ultra nerdy about it...haha.

Hahaha, that's awesome!
It's a cute picture
smile.gif

I accepted the color of the DS after a while, I mean, I did "technically" kind of ask for it XD
My black one broke, so my dad was going to get me a new one and I distinctly told him, "Get me one that NO ONE else can claim as their own." I was hinting towards a silver or blue one cause in this area, not many have it. So he comes back from Christmas shopping and tells me, "I got you exactly what you asked for, you're gonna love this" He pulls it out and my jaw dropped in disbelief, he had decorated it by putting a Princess Toadstool skin on the top of it, all blinged out XD

I wasn't going to be ungrateful, it does the same thing any other color DS would do, despite my distaste, I'm not a "pink" girl, but I liked it after a while, haha

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, they're not of me but they are of a Temper! Here's a couple of snaps of Hadrian! We were on our way back from the shop after getting some supplies! Note the awesome t-shirt he's wearing!

NW5hu.jpg

co2V7.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: happy birthday