Country
Canada
Reactions: 2Hack

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember saying I'd never do this (cough @The Real Jdbye cough) a while back. I didn't want to show myself to really anyone.

well, look where we are now. I need a haircut as well, making it an extra special time too. so without further ado...

there is a spoiler inside the spoiler. this is here because VinsCool actually missed it. :P
SURPRISE! I just felt like doing this as a joke. if you want a real picture, looky here.
this is me. holding a New 3DS. click for a larger one.
the biggest thing holding me back was...well, you might know already. :)

Last edited by ihaveahax,
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this really the uniform at Provigo? LOL Here it's so different! We have Loblaws / Canadian Superstore here (Provigo based) and all what people wear here is yellow tops, beige pants and the tag; from the lsat time I went to loblaws; you guys are so simpler

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is this really the uniform at Provigo? LOL Here it's so different! We have Loblaws / Canadian Superstore here (Provigo based) and all what people wear here is yellow tops, beige pants and the tag; from the lsat time I went to loblaws; you guys are so simpler
It's a promotion shirt for President's Choice products though. The actual shirt is White with a Grocery Bag

Reactions: ComeTurismO

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still looking into the store that he works at :creep:

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember saying I'd never do this (cough @The Real Jdbye cough) a while back. I didn't want to show myself to really anyone.

well, look where we are now. I need a haircut as well, making it an extra special time too. so without further ado...

SURPRISE! I just felt like doing this as a joke. if you want a real picture, there's a spoiler right here (believe it or not VinsCool missed it)!
this is me. holding a New 3DS. click for a larger one.
You look like
Rick-Astley.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice