Tempcast: the GBAtemp Podcast, Episode 4!

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Burnout Paradise podcasts are better
tongue.gif

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why does it sound like a recording of a laggy skype conversation?

Because it is BUT Spikey has a new idea for recording so it will sound a lot better and there'll be less talking over each other.

although the extensive use of "gay" may have offended some.. then again gbatemp is usually a pretty relaxed community.
Well I apologise about that, I don't mean to offend any of our gay members which I know we have and that should be toned down if I am allowed back. I have a lot of respect for the gay community, anyone who can take it in the butt is a star in my book. Plus I'll try and use less sexual references for the kids out there and those who just plain don't like it.

Also my ripping on Little was actually meant to be more of a rip on the guys who basically get over excited by listening to her voice but it kinda went wrong slightly, so if you're reading Little...sorry.

Thanks for the positive comments, it took a lot of time to get this done and thanks to Spikey for the days of work he did.
I love you now.
wub.gif

The unedited one reveals sooo much. It's like watching Rugrats in the dark.

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What ... you are on .. hadrian
laugh.gif
Somebody should count word GAY how many time it was repeated..... because it started to became very GAY
frown.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone tell at what part SpikeyNDS connection was lost?, hehehe, they really managed things out and pulled yet another fun filled episode of the Tempcast.

I'm so glad mthrnite's segment lasted a little more now =)

I can't wait for number 5 =)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants to hear the longer, and more boring(I think anyways) unedited version of this just ask in the IRC channel about it and a link will be given.
smile.gif
There is a total of 25 minutes of cut out audio in total so... it MAY be worth a listen(but I don't think so
tongue.gif
). Anyways, enjoy!
grog.gif
You got a link for that? Afraid I don't have much time to stop in these days...
frown.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't ya just rapidshare the link or something?
It's a plug to pull more peeps into IRC.
rofl2.gif

From what I remember, it's all available on Cow's filefront account, I just misplaced the address...
frown.gif
(but wait, Cow's not in this one...? :wtf: )

I wouldn't mind a PM if you want to keep that shameless plug alive, Spike.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why does it sound like a recording of a laggy skype conversation?

Because it is BUT Spikey has a new idea for recording so it will sound a lot better and there'll be less talking over each other.

although the extensive use of "gay" may have offended some.. then again gbatemp is usually a pretty relaxed community.
Well I apologise about that, I don't mean to offend any of our gay members which I know we have and that should be toned down if I am allowed back. I have a lot of respect for the gay community, anyone who can take it in the butt is a star in my book. Plus I'll try and use less sexual references for the kids out there and those who just plain don't like it.

Also my ripping on Little was actually meant to be more of a rip on the guys who basically get over excited by listening to her voice but it kinda went wrong slightly, so if you're reading Little...sorry.

Thanks for the positive comments, it took a lot of time to get this done and thanks to Spikey for the days of work he did.

lol u go from ripping on gays to ripping on straights.. I wonder if I should put a poll and ask u which one u are
rofl2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol u go from ripping on gays to ripping on straights.. I wonder if I should put a poll and ask u which one u areÂ
rofl2.gif
Didn't think I was doing either but it would be interesting to find out if I was straight, gay or bi.

All I know is that its pretty annoying having someone say "gay" a lot, so again...sorry. Use to annoy me when people use to go "oh thats gay" so no idea why I do it a lot. Damn brainrott.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1