Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast Live #16
Specostelloial Edition
jakn06.png

It's time to get excited for an upcoming special edition live episode of the Official GBAtemp Podcast aka TEMPCAST!

One of the most exciting things is that Costello will be on the Tempcast, chances are you will have a lot of questions to ask him about something. Be sure to send in questions to our email address, [email protected], for any questions you might have for him. It would be a good idea to hold off a little bit on those questions because there might be something else you may want to ask him about. You will also be able to ask questions live in the Tempcast's Official IRC Channel as it airs, so there's always that as well.

Other members who will also be on hand include the mysterious lagman as well as the wise mthrnite! If VVoltz can make it, he'll be there too. As usual, I will be there as well, so if you were looking forward to the possibility of no Spikey you're out of luck, sorry. I will also be streaming a song of mine at the end of the episode(motivated by tinymonkeyt's recently popular parody, Break Your Cart), so hopefully you'll also look forward to that.

This next Tempcast is going to be a hoot!

With Tempcast Live we try our best to include the members of GBAtemp and we do that by answering their questions in the #Tempcast channel on the GBAtemp IRC channel. If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here. For the sake of keeping things less clattered and also for our members, the #Tempcast channel will be moderated so anyone spamming or misbehaving will be banned. We'll also be answering any question or emails you send to [email protected] make sure that your message includes your username so we know who you are.

Here's the recorded stream of the Tempcast while you wait for it to pop up on iTunes and GBAtemp. Enjoy.

icon11.gif
Live Stream
icon11.gif
Start Time For Your Timezone
fb.gif
Official Facebook Fanpage
icon-twitter.jpg
Follow us on Twitter
discuss.png
Discuss

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yay another tempcast planned at a moment I'll never join (5 o'clock in the morning)
tongue.gif

Is Costello doing anything specific or is he just going to be there to answer questions & stuff?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mercluke said:
Antoligy said:
Is every episode a "special edition" now?

@Tsuna why should he be there? He served his purpose...
but this one is a "Specostelloial Edition"
wink.gif
It's like Clone High. Every episode is a very special episode of the tempcast.
smile.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wish i could be there
frown.gif

to late at like on a school night

WAIT!!! for me it is tonight at 11:00 >.< i can make it

i had the wrong info please delete

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Is every episode a "special edition" now?
If they have extra special guests like this every time, yes. SoulAnger was on and we discussed the much anticipated MENUdo, and this episode is having Costello on to talk with us about... something.
smile.gif

These episodes are specials for certain. And unless we get any other popular homebrew application authors on, I doubt we'll have any more "special edition" episodes for quite some time.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thoob said:
Damn, 4am. Maybe Spikey can upload the recorded version to iTunes a little sooner than a week later this time...
I'll take the bait.

It was uploaded on March 30th. And broadcast on March 27th. That is about half a week. I'm sooo sorry it was so late for you. I had to do a lot more work in preparation of that episode than normal due to computer problems, and wasn't about to spend even more time ignoring everything else to get the episode out right away. So I'm sorry I'm not slaving to this more than I am for your desires...
dry.gif

[/respondingtotroll]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: