Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast Live #14
Drianised!
jakn06.png
ITS BEEN AND GONE BUT CLICK HERE TO LISTEN, there'll be a new live episode of the Official GBAtemp Podcast aka TEMPCAST!

The reason there is one so soon after the last (they usually appear every four weeks) is because I wanted to do one and as always when I say jump, people say "would you like anything extra too?" Hear my bad jokes. Hear if I can keep my language clean and hear what future bad memes I'll try to introduce...I may even sing...yeah that got you interested.

Stay tuned to this thread for announcements of other guests, one may be a handsome supervisor and one may be a voluptuous IRC staff member. One member I know who will be there for sure is the King of Tempcast...Spikey. I hope the Queen can be on too.
unsure.gif

With Tempcast Live we try our best to include the members of GBAtemp and we do that by answering their questions in the #tempcast channel on the gbatemp IRC channel. If you don't know how to get on IRC then go here. For the sake of keeping things less clattered and also for our members, the #tempcast channel will be moderated so anyone spamming or misbehaving will be banned. We'll also be answering any question or emails you send to [email protected] make sure that your message includes your username so we know who you are.

Also for those interested we won't be announcing the competition results, they will still be announced on the Tempcast that is scheduled on the 20th of this month as we already planned.

icon11.gif
It is here
icon11.gif
Start Time For Your Timezone
fb.gif
Official Facebook Fanpage
discuss.png
Discuss

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, poo, I really wanted to be in this one!

I'm working up until an hour after the start time.

Maybe if the 'cast is still going strong by the time I get home, I'll pop in?
unsure.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So SonicSlasher will be in this one I assume?
smile.gif

Also:
Hadriano said:
Also for those interested will won't be announcing the competition results, they will still be announced on the Tempcast that is scheduled on the 20th of this month as we already planned.
I dunno, but that doesn't seem a correct sentence to me
unsure.gif

It's probably meant like:
QUOTE(Hadriano @ Mar 4 2010, 03:48 PM) Also, for those interested, we will won't be announcing the competition results, they will still be announced on the Tempcast that is scheduled on the 20th of this month as we already planned.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tj_cool said:
So SonicSlasher will be in this one I assume?
smile.gif

Also:
Hadriano said:
Also for those interested will won't be announcing the competition results, they will still be announced on the Tempcast that is scheduled on the 20th of this month as we already planned.
I dunno, but that doesn't seem a correct sentence to me
unsure.gif

It's probably meant like:
QUOTE(Hadriano @ Mar 4 2010, 03:48 PM) Also, for those interested, we will won't be announcing the competition results, they will still be announced on the Tempcast that is scheduled on the 20th of this month as we already planned.
I saw the same, but he's Italian, show him some leeway
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A member of staff who is against me is changing my posts to make me look like a idiot. They do it all the time.
frown.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]

unsure.gif
You couldn't have wanted to be in this one. It wasn't even planned until like a day or two ago, and only announced today. So that makes you a liar!

The one on the 20th, however... that is probably the one you're referring to. Which is still happening. This episode is just going to be a bonus 'cast!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
[M said:
artin]

unsure.gif
You couldn't have wanted to be in this one. It wasn't even planned until like a day or two ago, and only announced today. So that makes you a liar!

The one on the 20th, however... that is probably the one you're referring to. Which is still happening. This episode is just going to be a bonus 'cast!
Oh, Mthr and I were clamoring to be let into the last 'cast, midway through the 'cast. We just wanted to be in the next Tempcast, no matter when it was planned to be aired live.

Is this one going to be shorter because it's a "bonus"? =(

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
Is this one going to be shorter because it's a "bonus"? =(
I have four hours to spare.

gbasp.gif

Of course I may get stroppy and storm off.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As long as there's enough people on IRC, I'll be there. Maybe I can finally actually listen to the tempcast live, cause it's an hour earlier than the usual time
biggrin.gif

One request though: shoutout to me, I've been waiting for it for so long D:

And mention: Your Mum on a WiiMote.

EDIT: I just made a Tempcast wiki, http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=Tempcast, but I don't know much about the early editions of the Tempcast, so could you please add what you know?
smile.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be there.
wink.gif

[M said:
artin]
Ah, fucking monkey shit made from human crap, I really wanted to be in this one!

unsure.gif
Fix'd.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadriano said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
EDIT: I just made a Tempcast wiki, http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=Tempcast, but I don't know much about the early editions of the Tempcast, so could you please add what you know?
smile.gif
mad.gif

You missed Greg.
Overlord Nadrian: While I appreciate the effort, I'm not happy with the current Tempcast write-up you have, so I'm going through and rewriting the page to be a proper reference on all things Tempcast. This includes, Hadrian, Greg Woggerman and otherwise.

Hopefully y'all will like what I've done with the page once I finish. This could easily eat up a few more hours of my time.

Edit:
Alright, I've saved the changes I've made thus far. I'm not done with it yet, but about to go out. I'll finish it later today probably.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]

unsure.gif
Martin! :[ I want you in me it! Prease?

I wish I could come up with some ideas about a segment or something.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuclear Raven said:
This is going to sound dumb, but how exactly would I be able to get this Tempcast on my Ipod touch, if at all?
Streaming to your iPod Touch is not possible for the Live Broadcast. However, you'll find that if you open iTunes on your iPod Touch and search for Tempcast, all the episodes released thus far are conveniently located in one nifty place for your downloading pleasure. If you don't want to use iTunes on your iPod Touch, using it from your PC or Mac will also work. Hopefully this is the answer you were looking for.

Edit:
I'm ready to call what I've added to the Tempcast's Wikipedia Page as complete for what I can do. Others can feel free to add more detail to the more lacking sections of the page. I've done pretty much all I can do myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...