Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted_171835

Guys, come back on IRC! Please?

I joined IRC today at 23:30 IST just to listen to the Tempcast Live. I was kicked for making a pun about "dick". iFish kicked me telling me about moralities.

First we have a post on the front page about joining the live podcast and when people actually join, you kick them out without even a warn. The other Podcast Crew members even called out iFish abusing his powers. This is not really a direct attack at iFish but am not listening/joining it ever again. Thank you very much, besides just one person being unhappy doesn't matter a lot, right?

I remember all the drama from the old Tempcast, but this seemed different and listening to the first few episodes I honestly thought this would be good.
I wasn't trying to "Power abuse".
Well, I'm sorry. I didn't think you would take it so personally. One little kick shouldn't make you so angry.

And yes, I realize I was a little harsh... But it was in a more playful manner. But I guess you didn't take it as such.

I'm going to be frank here and say that it isn't a good idea to have ifish as IRC staff. Take of that what you may.

And I have still yet to watch this. Probably a shitfest because of the live nature of the podcast. :P

Reactions: 1 person

MR_COW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to be frank here and say that it isn't a good idea to have ifish as IRC staff. Take of that what you may.

And I have still yet to watch this. Probably a shitfest because of the live nature of the podcast. :P

Yeah, I mean I don't know how good this will be if you wern't actually there, but I know pretty much everyone that was there enjoyed it. If you think we're all a bunch of losers though it's probably one of those "you had to be there" things.

Sorry guys for terrible sound quality D:

WAIT, THIS THING HAPPENS ONLY ONCE A MONTH?!
WHAT!?!?!

Yeah, I think the concept would get boring really quick if it was more frequent. This way you guys can kinda look forward to it as an event that only happens once a month rather than something you'll be totally in to for a month and then get bored with it. Plus it's really hard for me and Terminator's schedules to meet up like it did Sunday.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
I like the idea of having this once a month. Not too much to make it boring but enough to keep us all interested. I also liked the episode :D

I was disappointed when MTW left. I was enjoying is interesting presence.

Sad i couldn't make it for the live steam, but you can't have everything all the time can you :P

Also, i don't like UStream, i prefer justin.tv or twitch.tv. Just a personal preference i suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1