prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Raika said:
canx13 said:
hi guys just bought my psp slim but i rlly dont know how to put games on it (real psp games) uum anybody??
if you wanna help me then i dunno reply on this hehe bye
smile.gif

Put your UMD in your UMD slot.

That made me lol.
QUOTE(synce @ Nov 26 2009, 04:39 PM)
You mean the forum with like 100 stickies? That place is always a mess... Someone just needs to release a pre-patched version that can work on M33-6 so I can stop caring already
smileipb2.png

Yes that one, its seriously messed up. Its hard to find stuff on there.
Thats why i use ......z.com
smileipb2.png

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
so you ppl telling me I had a better experience looking for it in a chinese forum, than one in a language I know but with a hundred stickies? that's rich...maybe I should've waited for torrents
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not compress this game into a CSO. The CSO is unbelievably small compared to the ISO (CSO without UPDATE, ISO untouched - around 300mb (CSO) and around 800mb (ISO).

And as you can expect, the compressed game does not work.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
specialjerm said:
Do not compress this game into a CSO. The CSO is unbelievably small compared to the ISO (CSO without UPDATE, ISO untouched - around 300mb (CSO) and around 800mb (ISO).

And as you can expect, the compressed game does not work.

did you try compressing it without removing anything?

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same results when just removing the UPDATE folder and saving as an ISO and compressing the ISO without touching anything. I'm doing all this stuff with UMDGen 4.0.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
specialjerm said:
I got the same results when just removing the UPDATE folder and saving as an ISO and compressing the ISO without touching anything. I'm doing all this stuff with UMDGen 4.0.

As the nfo of the working version says.. you cannot rebuild the iso. Do not touch the update folder, just cso the iso as it is.

If anyone knows what they are actually doing its possible to hex edit the videos/update to just be null bytes, then make a cso and it should be like 350mb or so. You just CANNOT use umdgen or any repacking tool to do it, has to be manual.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
specialjerm said:

As the nfo of the working version says.. you cannot rebuild the iso. Do not touch the update folder, just cso the iso as it is.

If anyone knows what they are actually doing its possible to hex edit the videos/update to just be null bytes, then make a cso and it should be like 350mb or so. You just CANNOT use umdgen or any repacking tool to do it, has to be manual.
My bad, the releases on the site I go to don't come with .nfo files. They may just come with a blank .txt file whose title says whether or not the game was patched.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
specialjerm said:

Doesn't that mean it just has LBA protection? If so, that's very easy to bypass with UMDGen v4.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that I'm complaining, but I used the prx file to play the PSN rip of Tekken 6. When the new one came out (compatible with GEN and M33 with a second patch) I DL'ed it, downgraded to M33-4, then back to GEN-D2 therefore getting rid of the prx hack. Some how, some way, the game (PSN version) still launches without the patch. Does anybody know why this is happening and is there some way to exploit this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, you can beat a game with good music and make more good music at the same time!