Gaming Tekken 6 USA PSP-iND

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
The one in topic is real what the hell are you lot even on about? Don't talk bullshit you hear from p2p sites. And no it doesn't work because the eboot.bin does not decrypt. Also decryption isn't even going to work forever its simply a workaround until games use actual 5.55 and above functions, so really its best to hope for a new CFW than just another decryptor. Even decrypted its possible this won't even work.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
The one in topic is real what the hell are you lot even on about? Don't talk bullshit you hear from p2p sites. And no it doesn't work because the eboot.bin does not decrypt. Also decryption isn't even going to work forever its simply a workaround until games use actual 5.55 and above functions, so really its best to hope for a new CFW than just another decryptor. Even decrypted its possible this won't even work.

If inf says so then so be it.
smile.gif

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it is real. ive tested it myself. it has the xmb background and the actual "short" movie before you enter the game. ive also used UMDGEN to check the game out. the fact that it doesnt work is because of a certain file. OPNSSMP.bin this file is "an extra" in the sysdir which normally houses the eboot and boot files. normally when you patch the game, the patcher looks for a special code in the eboot.bin my guess is that the code has been removed from eboot and placed into the OPNSSMP.bin file making patching unless. now i could be wrong but if we were to some how put those 2 together and take off the code in the eboot which tells the game to look for OPNSSMP when playing to stop us from patching it and playing then it might work.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
nwong said:
it is real. ive tested it myself. it has the xmb background and the actual "short" movie before you enter the game. ive also used UMDGEN to check the game out. the fact that it doesnt work is because of a certain file. OPNSSMP.bin this file is "an extra" in the sysdir which normally houses the eboot and boot files. normally when you patch the game, the patcher looks for a special code in the eboot.bin my guess is that the code has been removed from eboot and placed into the OPNSSMP.bin file making patching unless. now i could be wrong but if we were to some how put those 2 together and take off the code in the eboot which tells the game to look for OPNSSMP when playing to stop us from patching it and playing then it might work.

have you tested the actual game?
it doesnt matter about the xmb look of it. Anyone could do that, even i could.

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
like i said before the game wont patch because of OPNSSMP.bin this file has been in some new games as well but only a few ones. japanese ones and the Phantasy Star 2 DEMO on PSP.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
nwong said:

OPNSSMP.bin is just another executable file it doesn't stop anything from working. Its just like a pc game loading a seperate exe/dll. Recent PSN games have the same decryption problem its not specific to Tekken.

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahhh you see now THIS is a proper statement. thank you for clearing it up meaning i was wrong
tongue.gif
haha oh well. i just hope someone is making a patch for it

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uuh sorry for the double post... someone delete this? lol i thought the first time didnt work coz it kinda went into a 503 error

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol. perhaps someone can actually buy the game and rip it. then test and see if it works. lol.
I prefer the ps3 version though. having portable tekken 6 ain't bad also. anyway, if you've got the legit copy maybe you can try and confirm this.

InfinitiProject

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those of you that are saying that this new .BIN doesn't decrypt, there's other tools out there besides Yoshihiro's Decrypter Tool.

I think i'll just leave this here.....
QUOTE said:
PRXdecrypter 2.3 started, found ms0:/enc/ folder

Logging started at ms0:/enc/log.txt...

Successfully loaded PRXdecrypter02g module
RLZ decompression available
KL3E decompression available
KL4E decompression available

* Going to main menu...

* Output folder is now ms0:/dec/

* Going to main menu...

Decrypting files...
* EBOOT.BIN -> failed (unk. tag 0xD91612F0).
* OPNSSMP.BIN -> decrypted, decompressed (KL4E), saved.

Finished.

* Going to main menu...

Analyzing files...
* EBOOT.BIN -> insize 4061KB, encrypted (~PSP), unknown tag 0xD91612F0, modname (tekken), outsize 4061KB, done.
* OPNSSMP.BIN -> insize 0KB, encrypted (~PSP), known tag 0x457B0CF0, modname ( ), outsize 0KB, done.

Press O to return.

* Going to main menu...

Exited PRXdecrypter

If you don't know what's going on here, OPNSSMP.BIN is decrypted, EBOOT.BIN is not. The app itself doesn't have the tag to decrypt it, which will probably get added in the next release.

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahhh the prxdecrypter i saw this before on i think Maxconsole forums. anyways just wait a few days and im sure someone will do something about it

InfinitiProject

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSN Version + NPDecrypter, best chance of getting the full image since the UMD version probably has some type of protection on it, hiding the extra files.

I'm waiting for PSN to put the game on there since my 2000's UMD drive doesn't work and I updated my 3000 to 6.20.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This game will probably fail anyway as much as Soul Calibur just not made for a Handheld.
Well at least it seems as it has real online support or does it only support this adhoc party crap where i only need to buy a PS3 to play online lol.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
This game will probably fail anyway as much as Soul Calibur just not made for a Handheld.
Well at least it seems as it has real online support or does it only support this adhoc party crap where i only need to buy a PS3 to play online lol.

I watched all of the youtube videos from the guy who got the early release, and it's awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!