tongue.gif
)

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Brakken also try to start some shit with GBAtemp? That was about the last time I went to his site. I used to check up on it because his site really was pretty good for GC homebrew apps and stuff, the only one out there really. But I always figured it was run by some 12 year old who's dad gave him money to run a website. Knowing that that was run by a grown man seems kinda silly now, because there was always a lot of e-drama with him.

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tehskeen was hacked and everything destroyed, the bluray backup was no good, that's why tehskeen died, plain and simple. He didn't want to start the whole thing from scratch so he shut it down and sold the domain. There's no other reason.

BaaBaaBooey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Brakken sounds like a real douche. Almost reminds me of a certain board op/site admin from my past named Swampgas from Zophar.net. He used to be the epitome of douchiness but I think this guy tops even him.

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
As much as I frequented tehskeen, I kind of lost respect for Brakken when he would put up podcasts whining like a little girl and starting drama (through the guide of anti-drama). And then he overdosed or something. Which is kind of lame. His site was useful, but his little editorials made the entire thing seem really unprofessional.
blink.gif

tehskeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChuckBartowski said:
Well if someone could point me to a better place that has all the news for multiple console scenes please do. Tehskeen really kept me in the loop.
Your welcome to visit Newskeen (link is in my signature). Opened in February2010 and still no Drama
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-