Teh nx WILL Fail!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by FirstLady, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirstLady
    OP

FirstLady GBAtemp Regular

May 25, 2015
    United States
    What's a bet? I think they lost the plot a long time ago. Now they seem to be trying to copy the PSVITA, with the upcoming NX, but that's so old now already. Always backwards they go. What you say?

Time to pack it up, Nintendo, just some friendly advice ;-)

HAND :)

2. Exavold

Exavold lol

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    lol
    .... wrong section ?

nxwing and FirstLady like this.
  3. FirstLady
    OP

May 25, 2015
    United States
    Oops, sorry, yes you're right :/

4. Exavold

Exavold lol

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    lol
    A mod will probably move it anyways.

FirstLady likes this.
  5. phalk

phalk Handheld Maniac

Apr 23, 2009
    Brazil
    k

FirstLady likes this.
  6. ApolloCheese

ApolloCheese GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2008
    Gambia, The
    off the track
    those controller leaks that looked like a psvita are all fake. there are videos proving it.
    all we have are some rumors that the nx could be some hybrid of handheld and classic home gaming system.
    i didn't lose all hope yet. if it will be innovative with enough power and get 3rd party support it could be a good console. no doubt 1st party games will be great.
    really looking forward to an announcement!

FirstLady likes this.
  7. WiiU

WiiU Lurking in the Shadows

May 7, 2014
    Between worlds of Hyrule & Lorule
    With little information on the console besides a bunch of unconfirmed rumours, i think its a little early to say it will be a failure.

FirstLady likes this.
  8. FirstLady
    OP

May 25, 2015
    United States
    Oh that's interesting :)

I hope it's good. It's about time they do something right. They should be the best, imo, with all their genius, talent and experience.

9. Nikki_swap

Nikki_swap The Lewdest

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    with that mindset anything can fail on someone's point of view.

FirstLady likes this.
  10. FirstLady
    OP

May 25, 2015
    United States
    Not a point a view, it's a prediction. Predictions either come true or they do not, I'm fully aware of this, and I'm also aware that history is on my side. :)

I think Nintendo needs to realize, that simple is better, they seriously need to stop trying to sci-fi their outrageous creations, the great majority of people are not ready for that, and clearly, not even interested.

Last edited by FirstLady, Mar 29, 2016
  11. barronwaffles
    This message by barronwaffles has been removed from public view by Veho, Mar 30, 2016.
    Mar 29, 2016
  12. FirstLady
    This message by FirstLady has been removed from public view by Veho, Mar 30, 2016.
    Mar 29, 2016
  13. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    inb4 thread ends up in EOF

Last edited by driverdis, Mar 29, 2016
    VinsCool, nxwing and FirstLady like this.
  14. emuman100

emuman100 GBAtemp Regular

May 12, 2006
    United States
    I have some better advice for you. You should pack it up and go back to your sony/microsoft fanboy club. Nintendo did not lose anything, and they don't copy crappy designs. Nintendo has what no other gaming company has, and that is originality, quality, and attention to detail. You NEVER see that with crap from sony or microsoft, EVER. The same old crappy quality games get released time and time again, by publishers with little creativity or talent. For them, it's all about putting another case on the shelves, another button for worthless DLC to be downloaded, time and time again. The gaming industry has gone down the tubes with this recipe of a game that has sold lots of copies, to keep making and pushing out crappy, unoriginal variants of it. They appeal to the masses who do not appreciate the true art that is video games, and Nintendo always has, and will always do.

Nintendo takes their time with their releases and hardware. They know their fans will appreciate that. Their business strategies go beyond the simple-minded business strategies seen by sony and microsoft. They plan for the future. They plan for replay value; not pumping out crappy products to hit the shelves like their competitors, so some mindless consumer can buy it because it's "new". Years down the road, these games and systems will still be played, while the crap from sony and microsoft will be collecting dust in the attic or thrown out years and years ago.

This is why Nintendo will NEVER fail, despite what the sony and microsoft fanboys are hoping for. They have gone strong and survived since the days before the NES, and are the only ones still producing quality games and hardware since those days. The NX will blow the competition out of the water, and with Nintendo's stellar titles, sony or microsoft couldn't even be a pimple on Nintendo's ass.

FirstLady likes this.
  15. FirstLady
    This message by FirstLady has been removed from public view by Veho, Mar 30, 2016.
    Mar 29, 2016
  16. Nikki_swap

Nikki_swap The Lewdest

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    Well people said the wii would fail and it didnt, same thing was said about the 3ds failing and the vita replacing it as the handheld everyone would have, and one of them became a legacy device in the eyes of its own company. you never know.

FirstLady likes this.
  17. DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Including that someone's point of view. :P

18. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    No one knows nothing about NX. Everyone wants to say something. Of stupid

FirstLady and emuman100 like this.
  19. TamDanny

TamDanny GBATemp 3DS Fanatic

Aug 20, 2015
    Mexico
    I know I'm just adding to the fire, but it really is ridiculous to think that the NX is gonna be a flop. We literally know nothing certain about it (which is quite amazing, knowing Nintendo's history) & just predicting it because of Nintendo's past is kinda naive.
    I do admit that I'm a bit of a Nintendo nut, but I really like what Nintendo has up their sleeves. And while they make a few misses with some of their game ideas, I like how they continue to come up with something original; and I'll gladly give it a shot if it caught my interest. Anything's possible at this point.

20. FirstLady
    Mar 29, 2016
  21. Net-KILLER
    This message by Net-KILLER has been removed from public view by Veho, Mar 30, 2016.
    Mar 29, 2016
  22. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    I feel there should be a sign somewhere saying "please don't feed the trolls".

As for the NX, I'm reserving any and all judgement until it's release. Until then, I've got plenty of 3DS, WiiU, PS4, PSV and PC games to enjoy in the meanwhile. Currently that means Bravely Second.

FirstLady likes this.
  23. Net-KILLER

Net-KILLER computer says no

Oct 22, 2009
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    in a pineapple under the sea
    Did you check out Stardew Valley ?
    It's awesome :)

FirstLady likes this.
  24. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    I do enjoy Chucklefish games, although I think I've played too many Harvest Moon games to be excited about this one. I'm sticking with JRPGs and tactical simulators for now.

FirstLady likes this.
  25. FirstLady
    Mar 29, 2016
  26. Cygen

Cygen Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Kinda funny to see a full 180° Turn from: "Time to pack up" to "It's about time they do something right."
    Fyi I kinda try to stay neutral since Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo all have some things not everyone is liking but they still are liked in general and not just by their own fanboys. For each one of the 3 big names I could name a few big Errors/Problems they have but I still like them and will Play on their Consoles because I'am a gamer.

BTT: Until Nintendo makes a real announcment with some Pictures or Video Footage of the console/handheld/hybrid whatever it will be; I will say: The NX could fail or could be a new fantastic way to play games.

Last edited by Cygen, Mar 29, 2016
    FirstLady likes this.
  27. FirstLady
    Mar 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.