Hacking Teensy

rickycoe123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have made an order 7 days ago now. Still says Pending. I know their payment system is a mess but has anyone else got a faster solution then waiting? I am in the UK.

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
I paid by bank transfer and had a my Sky3DS within 2 days. Their support guy always emailed back within minutes too every time I asked a question, even on weekends. That was about 3 weeks ago.

KEITH-IRL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Must have no stock apparently they don't reply when they have no stock and with it being chinese new year you may have to wait like i do ive tryed every uk reseller and no luck due to chinese new year

dc740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
here is a little background:
That site appeared in the "scene" when the first PS3 widely usable exploit was "discovered". The original Teensy would work as a trigger for the exploit (as a diy re-programmable dongle, because teensy is a development platform)
Most people rushed to buy teensy boards and the original site got flooded by requests. There was a delay of months to get a board. then this site appeared selling cheap knock-offs of the board.

I would NEVER trust or buy anything from them. They literally stole a board design and started selling counterfeit parts without even warning the buyers it was a cheap knock off.

They were the first to do it, there were many after them. It's documented in the original teensy site too:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/counterfeit.html

Never trust those guys.

rickycoe123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive already done orders with them, including a GW and got it within days. So I know they can be trusted.

dc740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ive already done orders with them, including a GW and got it within days. So I know they can be trusted.

no, they can't. That only proves they have established a business and are operating, they already were doing that a few years ago when they stole the teensy and sold 1.0 chips in 2.0 boards. The boards were shipped, but they were cheating customers by selling counterfeit products.
It may not happen today, or even to you, but this guys will disappear one day, and take the money with the orders without any doubt, because they are that kind of people.

You can keep buying from them, and nothing may happen to you, but you are tempting luck. You have been warned about them. It's a good advice not to trust them, but do what you must, it's your choice. I hope you get your product soon.

good luck

KEITH-IRL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a reply from them stating that they do have gateway in stock after i emailed them asking.. email was signed by someone called ash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs